18. When love blooms(1)

Hello everyone 😇😇... Hope all are safe and fine 🤗🤗...

Thanks for all those who had spent their precious time in reading my works 😊😊... Now let's see our Abhigya's journey 😜😜...

After weekend, Pragya and her brothers along with Disha and Bulbul went to college as usual. Like other days, they didn't hang out outside their class till the 2nd bell rings, instead they went to their respective classes quietly. Pragya didn't go outside her class during her break thinking that she will make Abhi more angry by going infront of him. As she didn't went, Disha and Bulbul also stayed back and tried to cheer her mood.

During lunch break, the girls were waiting for Arjun and Purab in the canteen. When they didn't come for so long, Disha called them but it goes unanswered. Disha looks at her phone confused and turns to look at Bulbul when she pats her shoulder. Disha and Bulbul looks at Arjun and Purab who were coming towards them hesitantly. With their look, the girls figured out that Abhi was not there or else he might denied to come with them.

Pragya gets upset seeing them coming alone. When they came to the table, Bulbul casually asks, "What took you both so long? "

Purab looks at Arjun and then looking at Pragya, he says, "We went to staff room, to meet our HOD"

"HOD? What you both did now?", Disha asks them.

"We just went there for some normal enquiry, Disha", Purab answers.

"Why don't you just tell us the reason? What is the need to make us a questionnaire?", Bulbul asks him irritatedly.

Arjun takes a breath and tells no in particular, "Abhi..."

"What happened to him?", Pragya asks worried.

"He didn't come to college today. We tried contacting him, but... So we went to meet HOD to check whether he knows something", Arjun tells her.

"Where is he now? Did he tell you something, Bhai?" Pragya asks quickly.

Arjun and Purab shares a look and decided to tell her whatever their HOD told them.

Purab starts, "That... Princess... Abhi is not here. I mean... He will come but..."

"Only for his final exams. He got permission from principal and also our college management permitted him to directly attend his exams", Arjun completes worried for Pragya's reaction.

Seeing Pragya's eyes filling up, Bulbul begs her, "Now please don't start crying. Please meri maa"

Pragya glares at her and tells, "Shut up. I am not a baby to cry for every single thing"

"Then who was that crying non-stop and bringing the whole world down few days back?", Bulbul asks her shocked.

Pragya turns to Purab and tells him, "I don't like her. In the whole world, you got only her to love?"

Purab chuckles while Bulbul continues, "Oh please... It's you who made us fall in love and got us engaged. If I got to know that after marriage I will have to bear your tantrums, then I neither would have befriended you nor fall in love with this idiot"

Hearing her Purab chuckles more making others to chuckle. Pragya looks at them frowning and then Bulbul and Pragya as usual started their bickering keeping aside the odd situation. And unusually peacefully, their day ended and finally all got back to their home. 

Strangely, Pragya didn't ask anything about Abhi again which worries her family. Its one thing that they couldn't see her crying for her mistake and its another thing to act normal when they know she is not fine and faking to be normal.