•ChihiroxBadboy!Malereader•

Title: Chihiro x Badboy!malereader

Type: Fluff

Requested: N/A

A/n: This is short but it's short and sweet
-
-
-
-
-
-
(M/n) is often classified as too scary and evil looking so that caused people to not want to hang out with him. He didn't have many friends and he didn't mind rather hanged out alone well that's because he doesn't want to share his hidden secret. That secret being he loves cute things he had always loved them ever since he was a kid so he  keeps a hello kitty keychain in his front pocket. So what happens when Chihiro finds (M/n)'s chain and starts asking around for the owner.

(M/n) was in complete terror he needed to get that back but he didn't want anyone to know about his deep dark secret. So what he did was grab Chihiro's arm and drag him to an empty classroom. Of course, Chihiro being afraid he was quite skeptical of getting beat of well that was until (M/n) stuck his hand out.

"It's mine."

"Huh?"

"T-that keychain it's mine."

(M/n)'s face blushed furiously he could rival a tomato. "This is yours?" (M/n) slowly nodded waiting for Chihiro to laugh at him but he never did instead he just gave him his keychain "there you are make sure not to lose it this time" he smiled before leaving. (M/n) smiled to himself as he looked at his keychain "maybe not everyone is a loser."

"