Mondo x Scared!Reader

Title: Mondo x Scared!reader

Type: Fluff

Requested: N/A

A/n: A/N
-
-
-
-
-
-

Panic

Panic was all (M/N) felt after Leon's execution.He couldn't help but think if he would be next to die his breathing began getting short as he stumbled out of the room. He ran as fast as his feet could take him. He ignored the calls of his "Classmates" and headed straight for his room. He didn't have many friends which is a shocker considering he is a social butterfly but you don't really make friends with potential murders.The only friend he made here was surprisingly Mondo Owada,yes you heard me Mondo Owada the delinquent looking guy.It wasn't hard for (M/N) to befriend him...it kinda was but let's leave that to (M/N) imagination that it was easy.

(M/n) made is back to his room locked the door his back facing the wall as he slid down covering his mouth.He refused to cry so all was let out was a whimpers his breathing hitch every few minutes but he refused to even let tears fall in a time like this he couldn't be weak.It wasn't long before his friend Mondo tapped on the door "hey (M/n) are you okay?" (M/n) was scared that if he opened the door is is met with a knife but he trusted Mondo he wouldn't hurt him right?

He shifted his body a little so his hand could reach up at the door knob. It was then when he noticed how bad his hands were trembling from fear. He unlocked it and then opened it. Mondo walked in the room closing then locking it back then sat next to (M/n).They sat in silence for a while before Mondo spoke up, "Yer know it's okay to fuckin' cry it's just me." Mondo whispered and that seemed to break (M/N) as he broke out in tears and clung onto Mondo's chest. Mondo comforts the shorter and younger male a fist in hair , careful not to hurt him while the other tracing shapes onto his back.

"I'm so scared I don't want to die. I wanna live, I wanna be free! I want to see my family,friends, and ev-".He was cut off by Mondo's calm voice "hear my heartbeat? Just focus on the one that you're gonna send yourself into a panic attack like this calm down first".(M/n) listened to the male and focusing on the heartbeat it was calming in a way it was like music .(M/n)'s breathing began getting softer as he tapped small beats he made up in his head onto Mondo's chest,his tear stained eyes now closed and his heart that raced is now beating slowly.

"Hey Mondo" he spoke after a while "um yeah" (M/n) paused for a moment then thinking about what he's going to say then he continued. "Promise me that you won't kill anyone. I can't see someone I care about be executed, we both have to make it out" he waited for a response then got a chuckle "I promise".

"W-why did you b-break our promise?"