Kazuichi x Sonia's Brother! Malereader

Title: Kazuichi X Sonia's Brother!Male reader

Type: Fluff/ Angst

Requested: N/A

A/n: I'm back after a long Hiatus! I have some pre-written chapter that needs to be edited so I'll get to them and post them all at once when I get the chance
-
-
-
-
-
-

The new side of the island has recently opened up by Monokuma (M/n) was in the shops with his sister while she talks about the undead and cults.He loves his sister dearly but he rather not hear that type of stuff especially when they are in a killing game.She would probably try to resurrect him from the dead and he doesn't know if he's ready for that.

"Hey (M/n) are you listening!" (M/n) groaned but nodded his head yes,"Well as I was saying that Kazuichi is getting over my nerves...this is so unlike me but I kind of wished he got killed instead of Gundham." She mumbled the last part but I heard her anyway. I snapped my head towards her and glared at her. "Don't you dare wish death upon anyone, especially my love." He spoke through gritted teeth and stormed away leaving her speechless.He never told her his crush on Kazuichi nor did he ever speak to her like that. Well it was weird for him to even get mad like he did . He barely even speaks and only talks in two or three words.

He hated that Kazuichi was head over heels for his sister when she couldn't even care less about his being. He thought about ending himself if he couldn't have Kazuichi. What was the point? (M/n) walked to the beach to calm down a bit before going back to his sister he figured to buy her a little gift on the way back to apologize.On his way he spotted the pink haired boy as soon as Kazuichi spotted him he ran right towards (M/n) in a hurry.

"H-hey you!" Kazuichi called out to (M/n) due to closer inspection Kazuichi looked like he was crying and his body was shaking. (M/n) placed his hands on Kazuichi's shoulders to make him stand still but he was at a loss for words. He tried to comfort Kazuichi the best way he could. "Hey are you alright?" Of course the answer was obvious but he still asked. "Y-You're the o-only other p-person I t-trust I- Idontwannadie!" He managed to get out and then in a quick swift motion (M/n) grab Kazuichi and pull him into a hug. Being taller he was able to rest his chin on Kazuichi's head, rubbing circles into Kazuichi's back. "Shhh shhh it's okay I'm not going to let you die, no one will ever touch you." Even though they could never be together, he's glad to have this moment with Kazuichi whenever they do talk. It's always about Sonia. All his love is being shoved in one hug Kazuichi hugged back and hurried his face in his chest silently crying.

He never wanted this love to go away, he never wanted to share Kazuichi with someone else, he never wanted any harm to go to Kazuichi even if that meant he had to eliminate himself in the process so when he was wiping his sister's blood off of his cheek he felt no remorse.