Crush

Papyrus came home and went upstairs to go to sleep in his room. Frisk stirred in her sleep because of a nightmare she was having. Blaster shot up and looked at Frisk to see her stirring in her sleep with an upset look. He licked her face and purred to try and make her feel comfortable. It worked slightly. He teleported to his room with Frisk in his arms.

Blasters' pov

The human didn't calm down and it was 3 in the morning. I was tired and hungry. That's it. I held the human infront of me and opened my jaws. I put her head in gently and swallowed her softly and slowly. Her head was chest deep in my throat and I pushed her whole body in my throat, gently as to not hurt her while putting her in my pouch. I closed my jaws after she was in my throat. I put a paw on my throat and swallowed softly. After she was in my pouch, I purred and went to sleep with the human in my pouch, sleeping peacefully.

No pov

Frisk slept in his pouch for the whole ni- err morning. Blaster woke up before Frisk and spat her out before cleaning her. He looked at Frisk and felt a sudden feeling to protect her at all times. He stuffed her in his coat and went downstairs to make breakfast for the both of them. Papyrus always wakes up early and goes to the waiting figure, Undyne if you didn't know, and took him to training. After Blaster made breakfast, he knew why he had that feeling to protect Frisk at all times, he had a massive crush on her. He licked her in the face and her face scrunched up to one of unpleasantness, heh.

T.B.C