Killermare

So this is my first one lets start!
This means thinking (......)
Killer = ABC
Nightmare= ABC

3rd person
Killer was called to Nightmare's office, Killer doesn't know why but he went.

Killer's POV

I was at his door and I can hear him breathing very heavy. I knocked on the door there was a silence for a little bit then I heard ¨Come in¨ I opened the door and say him on his desk without a shirt on only pants. ( Holy jesus Help me and try not to have gay panic)¨You needed me boss?¨
¨Yeah I did¨ He comes towards me and grabs my arm, I look at him in confusion.

Nightmare's POV 

I looked at him and he was so confused, I grabbed him and raised his chin and kissed him at first he didn't like then he melted into the kiss.

3rd POV

Nightmare was kissing  killer when he asked for entrance; Killer being a sassy bitch that he is denied Nightmare.
Nightmare was getting a little mad he slid his hand underneath Killer's shirt making killer gasp which gave nightmare entrance to explore killer's wet cavern. Killer moaned a little in the kiss.
Nightmare stripped killer and himself. He then picked up killer and placed him on his desk.
He positioned him self in front of killer's entrance ¨Ready?~¨ Killer only nodded in response. Nightmare pushed himself into killer not hard cuz he didn't want to hurt his little killer.(I just made a fucking pun really) He waited for killer to adjust to his size. Killer started to wiggle around wanting nightmare to move. ¨M-move please~¨ Nightmare moved slow so that killer can get used to him. Killer on the other hand was moaning his soul out. ¨N-Nighty go faster please!~¨.Nightmare nodded and went a little faster and Killer was moaning a little louder then he was earlier. ¨Ah!~ Night!~¨Nightmare went at a faster pace when killer said his name, He was basically pounding into killer. ¨NIGHTMARE!~AH!~¨ Killer moaned Nightmare's name and was holding on to him for dear life.

~Like 2 Hours later of fucking~

Nightmare pounded into killer for the last time and cumed in killer's lower region.
Killer fainted do to too much pleasure. Nightmare cleaned him and killer then picked killer up bridal style and teleport him to his room. He then laid killer in his bed and covered him.
¨Goodnight my queen~¨ was the last things nightmare said to killer before leaving.

~BONUS~

Dust: WTF!? >//////<
Horror: why boss why now ;-;
Cross: I'm out bye bishes! UvU
Error:Well I'm gone then =-=

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this was my first time writing a story please don't hate me leave request in the comments, questions, and dares for the Aus .

Thank you have a nice day my Demons!!