~DustBerry~

(idk help meh)

~Blueberry's POV~

I was at home sitting on my couch watching TV until my phone rang."Hello?" "Hey blue.. um can you come outside please?" I raised an non-existed eyebrow "Um sure dust I'm coming" I said and hanged up the phone and put my shoes on, me and dust have been dating for about 3 years so I wonder what he wants. I go outside to see dust standing there blushing?"Hey dusty whats wrong?" I said looking confused. "Umm Blue we've been together for 3 years and umm I really love you"
He said blushing but I was confused why is he saying this?, He bent down on one knee"Blue you are my life and my love and I want to have you forever, So will you marry me?" He said bringing a box out with a beautiful Blue ring

 "Umm Blue we've been together for 3 years and umm I really love you"He said blushing but I was confused why is he saying this?, He bent down on one knee"Blue you are my life and my love and I want to have you forever, So will you marry me?" He sa...

(Nice huh?)
I put my hand over my mouth and cried" YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!" I said hugging him He hugged me back and kissed me. We both got up and I teleported my phone to my hand and started to call ink and dream. I told them what happened and they started to say congrats and squealing. Dust told his friends already and we were inside already doing the stuff."Blue can I do something?" I looked at him"Sure what?" He came over and hugged me from behind and just started to kiss my neck.I moaned but covered my mouth with my hand. He picked me up bridal style and walked to our room and placed me on the bed.

~Smut starts~

~No ones POV~

Dust started to kiss and suck on blue's neck he slowly took off his and blue's clothes and started to touch his body. Dust started to rub Blue's pelvis bone "Summon something please~" He said. Blue nodded and summoned a pussy. Dust went and licked the folds."Hah!~" Blue moaned but, covered his mouth. Dust kept at this till he got bored."This is going to hurt okay?" Blue holds his breath for the pain, Dust slowly pushed in Blue. After a few minutes he was fully in blue."Just tell me when I can move okay?" Blue nodded and just waited till he was adjusted.

~Few minutes later brought to you by Potatos~

"Move~" Blue said moving a little bit, Dust nodded and thrusted slow in and out of blue. Blue moaned low cuz his hand was covering his mouth. Dust went a bit faster grabbing blue's hips and moving his hand, kissing him in the process. Blue moaned during the kiss and wrapped his legs around Dust's waist. Dust went faster pounding into blue and bit blue's neck and attacking it again. Blue was clawing Dust's back and moaning every time dust thrusted "Dusty!~ I-i'm gonna-~!" "Me too do you want it in or out?~""In please!~" That said dust thrusted hard and came in blue's lower region. A little later after catching their breaths dust pulled out and snuggled blue and both fell asleep.

~Bonus~

Blue was so sore that day he didn't get up from his bed and planned his wedding in his bed. As for Dust He got scowled by Ink and dream.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh? Wrote something on the same damn day?? 
Welp Ya'll know the drill Request for me and Ask or dares for the AUs/Me