~Errorink~

Ink's Text
Error's Text

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error and ink was at home watching TV when the doorbell rang, Ink got up and opened the door; No one was there but a box that had a his name on it. He picked up the box and closed the door and started to walk back to the couch where Error was. He sat down and unbox the package.

INK'S POV

I sat down next to Error and opened the box. When I opened it I saw a maids dress; I blushed into a rainbow. ¨What is it Ink?¨ I hold the box close to my chest so that he couldn't see the dress.
¨I-its nothing Error!¨ I then got up and started to walk to our room to hid the box from Error when I was picked up by Error's strings. ¨Give me the box ink¨ I held the box as hard as I could but Error's strings kept pulling my arms from the box that made it slip from my hands and onto the floor. 

ERROR'S POV

I picked up the box from the floor and kept ink in my strings. I sat on the floor and opened it when I did I saw a maids dress. I looked at ink and he was a rainbow; I smirked at this.
¨You know ink its been a long time since we had fun~¨. I saw ink with a embarrassed face and tried to get out of my strings. ¨Tell you what if you wear this dress I'll let you do anything¨ 
¨A-anything?¨.¨Anything¨ I said with my hand up. ¨F-fine..¨

INK'S POV

¨F-fine..¨ I said Error's strings disappeared and he gave me the box. I went up to the bathroom and started to change into the dress. When I was done I looked in the mirror and the dress looked saggy; I summoned my female ecto body and it was a little tight and showed my curves. 

(What inks wearing I like it UvU)I went down stairs and saw Error on the couch legs crossed and his eyes closed

I went down stairs and saw Error on the couch legs crossed and his eyes closed. ¨E-error.. Why did u maid me wear this...¨ I said as I held the skirt of the dress down so that it doesn't show my female bottom part. Error opens his eyes and blushes into a yellow storm ¨Y-you look good...¨

3RD POV

Error got up picked up ink bridal style and went upstairs to their bedroom. He opened the room and put ink on the bed then closed the door. Error summoned his strings that went around ink's stomach, wrist, and thighs. Ink blushed harder than he was before and looked at Error. Error Got on the bed and opened ink's legs. ¨You wore the underwear to?~¨ .¨L-leave me alone they're pretty!!¨ Error chuckled at removed his shirt and shorts.
(tbh I regret writing this ;w;)
Error kissed Ink deeply while his hands holds inks hips. He then licked ink's bottom lip(?) asking him to open his mouth(? :l) Ink's mouth remained shut; he wanted to tease Error like he does to him. Error sighs and moved his hands from ink's hips to ink's boobs and squeezed them gently. Ink gasped and Error put all three tongues into ink's mouth. Ink moaned during the kiss and put his arms around Error's neck. A few seconds later they stopped to take a breathe; Error untied Ink's back part of  the dress so that he can slip it off him (should I say her I mean he is in his female form :p)Error slipped the dress off ink and saw the lace underwear and bra he was wearing. ¨S-stop staring!!!!¨ said ink in a embarrassed way and trying to cover himself. Error then sucked on ink's neck and started to find ink's sweet spot. He licked left to right; up and down to find it then he found it ¨Mm~¨ Ink moans but keeps his mouth closed. Error then took off Ink's bra and started to lick his left boob and play with the right and switch every few minuets¨Mm~~Error~¨ ink moans were like music to Error's ears(?). Error took off ink's underwear and saw how wet ink was.¨I said stop staring Error!!!¨ Ink said while trying to cover himself again but Error grabbed ink's legs and used his strings to hold them open. ¨This might hurt inky~¨ Error entered ink slow so that he doesn't hurt ink. Ink gasped and grabbed the bed sheets into a fist while tears were coming down his face.¨Its ok ink¨ said Error while he wiped ink's tears. A few minuets  later ink bucked his hips to signal Error to move. Error got the hint and moved slow. ¨Mm!~ m-move faster~¨ink moaned. ¨What sorry didn't hear you, love~¨Error said teasing ink. Ink sighs¨Move faster daddy make me not walk for months!~¨(cringe to me idk why) When Error heard that he slammed into ink and went inhuman speed(speedy Gonzalez).¨AH!~~ERROR!~¨ Ink was moaning his soul out and drool was coming out of the corner of his mouth. Soon ink felt a knot in his stomach. ¨Error I'm gonna cum!!~¨ ink said while griping on the bed sheets harder.¨Ah No not yet I'm not there yet~¨ Error said. Ink whimpered and tried not to cum. Error then felt a knot in his stomach¨Fuck ink~¨ as Error said when he cumed in ink and ink cumed on Error's dick. Error  took his dick out of ink and laid next to ink.¨Love you ink¨ ¨Love you too Error¨. Ink fell asleep and Error  cuddled next to him. 
All was peace and quiet and a little heartbeat was heard.
~BONUS~
The next morning Ink ran to the restroom and puked. Ink then lifted his shirt noticing his ecto belly was summoned and was two little souls (PJ!!! AND GRADIENT!!!) Ink started to cry and told Error. Error was happy and cuddled ink and fell back asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was that my demons? was it good!?

Any way don't forget to put request, questions and dares for the AUs!!

Thank you my demons!!!