Louis falls into a stream {larry}

A/N: So I wrote this one a while ago and it sort of ended up turning into more of a plot-based oneshot than a sicfic. I'm still pretty proud of it but sorry if that ain't what you came here for! Otherwise I hope you like it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Louis' POV}

I step outside of the studio, Niall and Zayn at my sides. I slide my hands into my pockets and sigh. I'm tired. It's been a long day.

"Liam told me to meet him and Harry at the cafe," says Zayn. "I assume he meant all of us."

"Great," I say halfheartedly.

"I wonder how their session went," Naill says. "'Crew seems to be putting them two together pretty often nowadays,"

"Yeah, I wonder," I deadpan. In truth, I'm not at all happy about it. Recording without Harry around feels like a waste of time and I hate thinking about what he and Liam might be up to without the rest of us.

"Hey, cheer up Lou," Zayn says, no doubt noticing my gloomy expression. "You know they only separate us to work on vocals for solos and stuff. They need to practice more. And besides, we can all catch up over tea, it's not like--"

"Yeah yeah whatever," I interrupt him, crossing my arms over my chest. I walk a little faster, just to get to the cafe as soon as possible. I can't wait to complain to Hazza about everything wrong with today.

We finally turn onto the street where Anna's Cafe is situated, and just as we do so, it starts to rain. It's a drizzle at first, but the droplets slowly grow larger and thicker and in no time we're running for shelter under the roof of the small building. I spot Liam leaning against the window outside and looking at his phone.

"Li!" Naill calls in greeting as we all nearly run into him, panting and dripping wet.

Liam looks up suddenly, then breaks into a cheerful grin. "Right lads! Glad to see you've all arrived on time. Darling..." He grabs Niall's hand and pulls him out of our group, and the two exchange a few hello kisses while Zayn and I awkwardly try to distract ourselves.

"You didn't run into Harry on your way over by any chance, did you?" Liam asks once he and Naill have finished.

"No," I say, confused. "Where is he? Isn't he supposed to be with you?"

"After the session he said he had to go pick something up and that he'd meet me here in fifteen minutes. That's when I texted Zayn to bring everyone else." Liam explains.

"But... you texted me, like, half an hour ago," Zayn says slowly, his eyebrows knit.

I stare at Zayn. Then at Liam. Then at Zayn again. I can feel my breathing speed up.

"He's probably just stuck in a line or something,"' Naill says, trying to be reassuring. Then he turns back to Liam "He didn't say where he was going?"

Liam frowns, remembering. "I... I don't think he said where. But I saw him walk... that way," He points further along the street, in the direction of a park.

I take a slow breath, trying not to panic. But I can tell from the other boy's worried looks that they know I'm not okay with this.

"Right," I say, to myself mainly, "I'll text him." I pull out my phone and open up messages. Harry's name is at the top of the list.

where are you haz? I text, then wait for a reply.

Nothing.

"He's not replying," I say, feeling my voice hitch. My hands start to shake and I clutch the phone tighter. My stomach turns as thoughts of what might have happened to Harry fill my mind. What if he's lost? What if he hurt himself? What if some people in the street attacked him? What if--