How they met you | How they found you

Anikin

Anikin found you when he was visiting Tatooine for a meeting, You were Abandoned at the Cantina. Currently, you were working at the bar as a dishwasher and Dish collector for money to get out of the Cantina and out of the Bartenders' hands/tentacles/paws/whatever. You were sitting at the bar because it was close to closing time, You decided to look at the note your mother left with you when she Abandoned you it said: 'Take this thing away from me, It can move things with its mind I guess? - Name: Y/N, Birthday: Y/B/D' Ever since they got left at the Cantina they stopped with the force it made them feel bad about their selves and how their parents left them. 

When Anikin walked into the Cantina it was all eyes on him, He noticed one person didn't hesitate to look at him, The kid looked a bit upset so Anikin went over to the Kid and tried to figure out why they were upset. "My mom left me because I can do some weird thing with my mind," She said sighing, Anikin Looked at her and said "That weird mind thing is called the force young one, I have it too" She smiled at Anikin and hugged him, Everyone started whispering when they saw the view of the two hugging, Anikin picked up the kid and offered to help them with the ability and give them a better life instead of working at the Catina, "Come with me, We will be together until I pass away then you will be ready for the world young one," Anikin said holding out his hand "Alright, I'll go with you," They said grabbing his hand and walking out of the Cantina together.

Rey

You were wandering around the Rebel base, Everyone knew you because Leia rescued you from someplace the Dark Side took over. You decided to go out into the forest even though you were told that you weren't supposed to go into the wooded area due to the many animals in there. You didn't listen to most things because you were very curious and wanted to get out and do something. You were Active and Excited because you just saw an animal die and you wanted to avenge the animal for some odd reason, When you ran further into the forest you saw someone you never saw before on the base so you quietly approached her. She looked concentrated and so you were extra quiet. "I know your there, No need to hide," Rey said, You jumped at her sudden voice "Sorry, I just- Ah, Nevermind . . Are you force-sensitive too?" You asked excitedly "I am actually, Are you?" She asks curiously, You nodded. After her training, you two walked back to the base and talked about random things, When you got back you saw everyone looking worried and looking around.

You looked at Rey and back at the ground, "Something Wrong Y/N?" Rey asked, "I wasn't supposed to go out into the wooded area . . But It was an area I haven't discovered yet and I wanted to see it!" You said mad at yourself. You noticed Leia come up to you two "Miss Leia, I'm sorry for wandering off without telling you . . " You said looking down "She was with me, I was teaching her more techniques for the force General" Rey said making something up quickly, Leia nodded and looked at you before walking away to tell everyone. You looked up and smiled at Rey to show you were grateful for what she did.

Luke

Luke was teaching at the Jedi temple during his program, It was around break time so all the Kids/people/aliens ran off including you. When you got outside you sat on a mossy rock and wrote things in your journal, You were the one who never really talked to people and stayed quiet most of the time not really talking to anyone besides the animals and sometimes Luke but it was very special for you to talk to someone when asked to. You picked a flower and smashed it in your journal to write about the flower. When you were done doing that you were going to write some notes down before someone took your journal "Aw, You writing about a little flower?" They said in a dumb voice, "Give it back Darrian!" You said trying to grab it "HAH, No you little loser!" You had enough of this, You took off your Cloak and made a sharp stick float to you. " I tried to be nice . . Give it back or we dual," You said sternly, He laughed "Yeah right, Like you would beat me! I'm the best in our class" He said being an Ass "Says who?" You Poke him with the stick and he looks at you like he's gonna kill you or something "Go ahead, Try and dual me Darrian" You said confidently "Sure thing twerp" He said as he grabbed a stick. You two took turns hitting the sticks together until you dropped your stick, He laughed "See, I am the be-AH!" He said as he was floating in the air by you using your force ability "I wasn't done . . " You said as you threw him onto the top of the temple.

When you all flowed back into the class you were the first one to run in there you fixed your Cloak and held your Journal to your chest as you walked past Luke who was teaching "Where's Darrian?" Luke said looking around "Right here," Darrian said in a pissed-off voice "Why are you late?" Luke asked "Ask them," He said pointing to Y/N, Luke walked up to you as you were writing in your journal about what happened Luke took the journal and read it "Meet me after class Y/N" He sighed, You nodded. At the end of class, you walked up to luke "Yes sir?" You said Quietly "Did all of these situations happen?" He said flipping through your journal. You nodded and He looked at you, "You know you are strong for your age, Nobody would be able to throw someone on the top of this huge temple." You both smiled at each other and you ran off to your room.

Boba Fett

He was in the market when he saw you were getting hit by your father because you didn't get the right item he asked to be stolen. "May I ask why you are hitting this child sir?" A robotic voice said, You and your father looked up at him and your dad said "Why would that be your business?" "Because I have a bounty for more than 3,000 credits on you," Boba said looking at your father, Your Father passed out from boba tazing him. "Come on kid, We're leaving now," Boba said to you, You just nodded and ran up to catch up with Boba.

Din Djarin

"Let's go, buddy," Din said to his bounty also known as your uncle who you were living with. Din Held out his hand for you to take as he was walking out, You picked up your toy and ran out not making a peep whatsoever. When you all got to the ship you sat in the cockpit and played with Grogu while Din steered the ship back to the planet where his Uncles Bounty was

Kylo Ren

You were on a planet he was taking over then destroying, He noticed you on the ground Abandoned by your parents so he took you in and gave you the life you deserved, He taught you the things you needed to know When you were old enough most of the Storm Troopers taught you different things about how to live on the ship.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan was one of your teachers at the Jedi School. He personally liked you because you were quiet And very content, When he noticed you were mumbling to yourself he asked what was wrong and you told him straight out "My Parents throught it would be better for me to go here ans stay with one of you because they think im just a freak . . " You say looking down "No No No, Your not a Freak Y/N. Your a Wonder, If you would like I could become your guardian" He smiled. Y/n Nodded and hugged their new father

Words: 1310