Life of Peashooter And Sunflower Part 1/2

The next morning.
Peashooter: Hey guys!
Snow pea: Morning Peashooter.
Cactus: Morning Peashooter. Been up to anything?
Peashooter: I've took care of our daughter yesterday!
Snow pea: oh. That's good to know.
Cactus: See you guys later. Then peashooter suddenly truns around!
Peashooter: whoa! What's happened to you?
Sunflower: Im So Annoyed With You!
Peashooter: What! I did i do wrong!?
Sunflower: You didn't take care of our daughter! Their daughter looks a bit sad but sunflower doesn't know what is her problem.
Peashooter: I did!
Sunflower: I don't think you did!
Peashooter: 😕 I took care of it yesterday! She leaves with their daughter.
Peashooter: I swear I took care of it! *Starts to be all sad*
Snow Pea: Sorry man I don't think i can help you with this.
Peashooter: Is this it now. I somehow become a awful father because of that!? I back with the bad life. *In the plant's security area*
Agent Pea: Well. Citron speaking to peashooter. So he left rose for a bit. *Back at the open fields* Citron: Hey peashooter! What's going on? Why are you sad?!
Peashooter: Well. Sunflower was annoyed at me because she thinks i didn't take of our daughter! I told her that i did yesterday! Then she was like, Sounds like you didn't!
Citron: Well i saw you with your daughter yesterday! You took care of her really well.
Peashooter: Well. You may believe me but sunflower won't believe you! Bye. *Runs off*
Citron: Oh no! He's probably having a bad future right now!

Citron: I gotta warn agent pea about this! He arrived to the security.
Agent Pea: Hey citron!
Citron: Agent Pea! We have an issue from peashooter!
Agent Pea: What is it!?
Citron: He explained to me that he did take of her daughter! But sunflower strangely doesn't believe him!
Agent Pea: Well. Let me check my recordings! He rewinded the footage. Yes he certainly did!
Citron: We better prove sunflower wrong!
Agent Pea: Wait a moment! I better save this footage incase she doesn't believe us! *At the kitchen* Sunflower: Why isn't our little baby that hungry!? (Wait. Peashooter might've feeded her something yesterday) then sunflower turned around.
Agent Pea: Well. Mrs Sunflower!
Sunflower: What are doing here agent pea!?
Agent Pea: Me and citron wanna talk to you about this morning!?
Sunflower: About Peashooter not taking care of our daughter? I might not know anymore.
Citron: Well. We're here to prove you wrong! They sat down on the chairs in their room!
Citron: So. You say peashooter wasn't taking care of your daughter? Well yesterday I saw him bringing your daughter outside to the park!
Agent Pea: And then he went outside again with your daughter to the soccer fields and then she was cutely played with soccer ball for a good 45 minutes! I got the footage saved from yesterday! He plays it! Sunflower now believes it and starts to feel sad as well.
Sunflower: Now i feel bad because peashooter's not going to forgive for what i said to him!
Agent Pea: Let's find him before does something bad to himself!
So Citron and agent pea gave sunflower, Peashooter's evidences! Will they find him before he gives he's life up?? Find out in the next part!