chapter four : furry vibes only

i quickly became accustomed to darling mrs norris' ways of living, and frankly, it was the sexiest shit i have ever come across ; i wanted to be just like her, she was my idol, my inspiration, my love, my one thing stopping me from ending it all.

i was looking through pamphlets when i came across something marvellous, it made me feel euphoric. i found a product that went by the name of 1975 Halloween Long Fur Wolf Dog Fursuit Furry Mascot Costume Cosplay Fancy Suit for only £303.85, it came with free postage and all!

obviously i, being sexy argus filch, just had to have it. i whipped out my credit card that i had stolen from lucius malfoy, stupid fucking rich daddy's boy, i mean like, daddy issues much???

i ran as fast as i could to the hogsmeade train station and held the conductor of the train at gunpoint until he gave in and took me to Designer Outlet East Midlands, the one place i could find this magnificent creation.

once i had arrived, i walked straight into the sex shop, it looked like a sex dungeon lol, and i went up to the counter person begging him to provide me with a furry suit. "is this a robbery?!" he asked, clearly terrified. i love it when they're terrified, it reminds me of mrs norris and i scaring students that are having seggz inside moaning myrtle's bathroom.

in the end, he gave in and i got my purchase, he called some weird people called pooleecees on me, like what the fuck are those?? i got away before they arrived, so ha bitch, suck it.

as soon as the train dropped me off at hogsmeade i stripped down into my panties, despise the fact it was -7°C outside. it was so cold i could have sworn my cock got frostbite. i quickly jumped into the suit and strutted into hogwart, i went straight for the great hall as it was time for dinner and i knew all of the scholars would be there.

the moment i strutted in all eyes were on me, i just knew they all wanted a piece of my cum sock. but i would never give, it's reserved for mrs norris ; the sexy bugger.

some git that went by the name of peter pettigrew was laughing at me, i didn't take it as much of an offence because frankly, he looked like a slimy rat. to be fair, he probably was a slimy rat.

"SIIILEEENCEEE" screamed dumblewhore, "may we please take a moment to appreciate argus' delicious outfit, i want a piece of that cake" he winked at me, "in all honesty, i haven't seen anything so sexy since grindelwald".

this was obviously a massive compliment, i mean, it came from dumblewhore himself!

i knew what i must do.

mrs norris would never be ready to see such sexiness.