chapter six : betrayal

that night when she fell asleep i crept off into the great hall to strip on the staff table because i was so horny.

i was down to my boxers and the furry head when a student that went by the name of severus snape strutted in with his massive nose and greasy black curtains as hair ; he was so sexy.

"why hello mr filch" he said, gawking at my massive shlong hanging out of my shit stained boxers.

"oh hello snivellus, like what you see???" i asked, aroused by his brr presence. his greasy locks were just impossible to resist, i mean, imagine using the grease as lube! so sexy!!!!!

he ran over to me, with zero hesitation, and crashed his crispy, crusty, musty lips against mine of the same exact description. it was as if we were made for each other. like, totally fuck mrs norris.

"oh filch" he moaned into kiss, "ive wanted this for so long but i had mastered the art of resistance, but now, now that i see you in that glorious suit i can no longer resist my temptations" he continued to moan into the act of desperation.

the doors opened once more and in walked james potter, clearly gobsmacked. he ran out as soon as he laid eyes upon the situation at hand, probably to tell his little friends ; 75% of them were gay anyway, so like, who the fuck cares???? *aggressive eye roll*