The Beast Within [18+]

It was a long day.

Scavenging the vibrant forest in search of tasks.

Competing against the entire school just isn't fair!

Sudō has been saving our group, however as soon as he collapses, we will be done for.

Currently, it's day seven. Me and Sudō split off from the rest of our group in order to get closer to H4.

At the moment, we are attempting to sleep by using our bags as pillows.

We are laying under a huge slanted tree.

I stared at the verdant canopy as they veiled the glamorous golden dots plotting around the night sky.

"The night sky is great isn't it Sudō?" I stated.

In return, he gave me a soft muffled moan.

"Suzune.. mmm".

I looked over in his direction. 
He was asleep.

He ditched me for his dream-world!

What is wrong with this oaf?

Stupid. Dumb. Idiot.

He was totally making out with Horikita in his dreams!

Whilst i was sat here staring into the beautiful night sky.

Why hasn't Kikyou came onto me yet?!

I've swoon her so much.

She laughs at every joke i make!

She wants to be my wife, i can just tell!

All i have to do is find her.

Yes! That's it.

"I'm sorry ogre. But this is payback!" I shouted.

In a hurry, i rushed off, leaving Sudō in my dust as i ventured deep into the forest.

To find my target in such a huge space, i simply had to use my camping expertise. 

Rule No. 1 of Camping;
If you get lost or are searching for someone.  Use a gps and track their location, it's quicker that way.

It may sound hard, but once you get used to placing tracking devices into girls bags, it's as easy as the abc's.

As a cultured and well educated man, I had already completed this step as prior to leaving the boat, i slipped a bug into her bag.

I chased her down like a predator hunting it's prey.

I was so close to Kikyou, according to the gps.

After wandering around for a little while, i heard a peculiar animal scream.

I froze up, i couldn't move.

It's howl pierced the woodlands.

Rule No. 2 of Camping;
Whenever panicked or scared remember the 5 D's: Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge.
- Patches O'Houlihan

After reciting the survival guide in my head, I had finally decided what i was going to do.

Following Patches's guide, i dived headfirst into the nearby bush and listened closely to the nearby uproar.

I had stopped my breathing in order to hear the unusual racket.

"-Koji! Be more rough!"

This animal...

It sounded like...

Ichinose Honami.

"B-but what is she doing out here?" I whispered to myself.