Skid and Pump + reader - Sugar and Pumpkin Spice

Suggestion by @UltimateDuckhead

Hey look, I'm not dead?? Honestly my only excuse is that I forgot I put this on hold for who knows how long and just forgot to finish this damn thing. Sooo sorry for those who were waiting.. I'm going to get around to your request soon enough now anyways. ^^"

I know the + seems weird, but I'm using it to show whether or not a one-shot is a ship (x) or a wholesome friendship (+). (I know this sound really cheesy, but- like don't judge me-)

Small changes I made will be listed here obviously:

- The house Skid and Pump battle is in week 2.- The reason why Skid's and Pump's battle Boyfriend.

Key words: 

Y/N (Your name), F/CO (Favorite Costume)

WARNING: 

How not to parent your kid up a head (Though it's more of a "Don't come by to the house until you make some friends" sort of deal). If this triggers you at all, this story might not be for you.

---------------------------------

Tonight was like any mildly chilly evening with street lights being too bright yet still not very useful and that ever so gentle breeze that makes your nose itchy.

However, today was an ever so wonderful holiday for these tantalizing teeth rotters. A day where going up to random peoples doors hopefully won't end up with you in a ditch somewhere.Honestly, why did your parents even move here again?

Sure it's nice and all with the pretty houses and your parents work pretty close by, but there's just too many ways to go missing here. No matter where you go or what time of day it is you just get the heebie jeebies. Hell, you swear you saw some guy with a lemon on his head outside your window last night.

Or you're just being the usually paranoid self who happens to totally not get spooked by their own shadow. Definitely the case.

Nonetheless, it's not like you could say much about it, given that you're barely even a teenager with the title of being "over reactive". Love you too mom.

Currently however, your over reaction was justified when your lovely parents had locked you outside the house in order for you to trick or treat with the other kid. The only thing in hand was a somewhat cheap pumpkin treat bag and a P/C on you. Sloppily thrown on too might I add, having to adjust it to fit more comfortably.

Couldn't they have just come with me? At least then it'd feel a bit more saver...

Still, at least they had the decency to hand you a sweater for the somewhat cold weather.Then again, what do you do now? The idea of sleeping through this terrifying holiday being out of the question. Sure candies are nice and all, but you could barely handle even the smallest of scares, let alone a night full of creepy and terrifying things.