Chapter 5 - On Camera!

Today's schedule was quite the busy one

Today's schedule was quite the busy one. Our third day consisted of a commercial shooting, a meeting with Jean's accountant and an interview for a talk show. The commercial shooting was starting pretty early, at 8am, so by 6 we were already on our feet up and ready having breakfast. We decided to make good ol' homemade waffles this time, which are never a flop. The rich sensation of hot chocolate topping with fresh raspberries and the warm, crispy waffle was like paradise for my taste buds. I have quite the sweet tooth, I gotta admit.

We shared the meal relatively in silence, with not many words to exchange. As soon as we were done with eating, we were ready to leave the house. The ad he was doing was for a perfume, so the only thing that he was supposed to do is pose with the perfume while looking sexy. I assume something like that would take around 3 hours.

I just took all of my stuff, got my jacket and stood at the door waiting for Jean to arrive from the living room. For some reason, he wasn't leaving the room yet, which left me confused. Though, my question was quickly answered with him shouting from behind the closed door.

"Yo, i can't seem to find my car keys. Can you go upstairs to my room and check, as I have to check the kitchen?"

"Sure thing!" I shouted back so he could hear me, and immediately turned to the staircase, to start climbing them. I busted into his room in a rush, and ran towards his desk to check for his keys.

The search was shortlasting, as I soon found the keys resting on a unfamiliar notebook. The notebook was particularly heavy, with what seemed like pretty thick paper decorating its insides. Curiosity got the best of me, so I opened it up to check its contents. What I saw though, pleasantly surprised me. The notebook was filled with different sketches, drawings and doodles all over the pages. I was shocked, as the artist of these was extremely talented. I of course assumed it was Jean's work, because of which i smiled down at the notebook resting in my palms.

Finally I shook myself back into reality, realizing Jean must still be looking for his keys.

"I found your keys!"

I quickly came downstairs, leaving the sketchbook behind where it layed, of course. I swiftly threw the keys Jean's way, only for him to catch them with ease.

"Alright, let's go now, shall we?"

~

We were on set before 7am, just in time for hair, makeup and clothes. While Jean was occupied with getting ready for the shoot, I was on the phone with his accountant discussing the specific time and place of our meeting today. His name was Mike from what I remember, or just a weird alternation of said name, and judging by his voice he seemed like a man in his late 30s. The call was short, we got around pretty quickly and settled everything down.

By 8 everything that needed to be ready was ready, and now it was only a matter of minutes before the shooting actually started. I thought about looking for Jean, but luckily he found me first. He was wearing a marine blue button up, that was clearly made out of some expensive silk. Paired up with that were some off-white pants and same colored shoes. They did little to no change to his hairstyle and only gave him very light makeup. An interesting addition though was the pair of non-diopter glasses they gave him, which only made the look sexier in my opinion.