Awoken

The cameras stop rolling for their final take of the week. This week's episode was exploring drugs.  As soon as the cameras stopped rolling Elmo rushed out of the studio and heads directly to his 2000 GMC Savana White Van as quickly as his little red legs could take him. Nearly there Elmo is body slammed to the ground by Big Bird, who made sure to pin down all of Elmo's limbs to the hard concrete. He leaned in pressing his enormous 247lbs belly towards the constrained little red monsters body, making it so his beak was less than inches away from Elmo's spherical orange nose.

"HEYA BESTIE, why you in such a rush?" the fat yellow bird whispered with a wink.

"I gotta get to the hospital... my sister gabby got hit by a bus. #frownemoji" Elmo says as two wet tears dripped down his red furry cheeks.

Big Bird's smile turns upside down into an ugly frown as he licks the tear off Elmos face and helps him up from the ground.

"Dammit it... imagine her luck, thats top of my bucket list. Mind if I come and join you." Big Bird chirps. Elmo could see the excitement arise in Big Birds eyes, but he wasn't allowed to bring guests... especially Big Bird who was a registered baby snatcher.

Elmo sucks in a massive breathe of the cool brisk November air and lets out a deep sigh. As soon as he open his mouth to say no, Big Bird stuffs his wing in Elmos throat preventing anything to come out.

"Actually no, its okay. I have to meet with my probation officer in 10 minutes. Gotta dip on the down low if you know what I mean." Big Bird explains with a smirk. Elmo was relieved he didn't want Big Bird to have another episode again when he said no.

After Big Bird flapped his obese body into the cloudy sky, Elmo quickly got into his van and sped his way to the hospital. A doctor was there waiting for him. As Elmo met eyes with the doctor his heart sank, he knew something was wrong.

"Hello Mr. Elmo, Gabbys brother?" The doctor said holding out his hand. "Yes, I am is she okay?"
"Unfortunately she didn't make it but she used her last bit of magic to pop out a baby... so I guess your a dad now."