dad

It was 12am as Elmo unloaded his 2000 GMC Savana White Van. When Gabby, his sister, had ejected the baby, it took such a toll on the insides of her, that she turned into pink dust. Although it was a bummer he couldn't see his sister in her normal form one last time, it did save him the trouble of having to cremate her. Elmo clutched the glass jar that held Gabby's pink remains and in the other hand he held the 12 pounder baby. His hands were full so he did a little squat to close the back doors of his 2000 GMC Savana White Van. He cried for a minute one last time before walked towards his mansion.

Elmo had to be in the studio at 6 in the morning so when he got into his house, he turned on the garbage disposal and placed the baby down in the.... just kidding you really thought, an old baby crib that he used for some Lobsters that he caught on a fishing trip he took with Cookie Monster. He quickly did the dishes and for the first time he looked into the babies eyes. Surprisingly the baby looked a lot like him, but that wasn't the weirdest part. The weirdest part was that the baby also had no limbs. It was a limbless red body, with a head. How did Elmo not notice, better question why didn't the doctors notify him. He brushed it off and wrote himself a reminder in his phone to check it out tomorrow, he was too exhausted to think.

It took a while to soak in, Elmo was a father to a limbless baby and his sister was his baby mama. But his baby mama/sister was now pink dust and currently in a glass jar beside him on his bedside table. With those thoughts inside his mind he fell into a deep sleep.