Chapter 2: I sence a plot to destroy us All

She didn't know how she got there. She didn't recognize anyone's  voices, All Frenda knew was they hunted her down, they must have tracked her for mouths! 

They learned her daily patterns and habits and that is how they captured her. It happened so fast that she didn't even have time to fight back… Frenda was powerful but couldn't defend herself from what sounded like five or six man. 

After what felt like days she stopped trying to free herself from the tight restraints that hold her barely suspended in the air. Really just enough to stretch her body and make it difficult to gather enough to wrangle free. Her wrists were raw and bloodied and if she struggled even more she may have torn the skin right from her bones. 

So she stopped. 

She gave up hope and she hung there limp and defeated trying not to exhaust too much energy. 

If only she could free herself off… if she could, she'd have killed all of them by now. She imagined killing them all, one by one. What better was there to do? She give her daydreams great detail so to give her any ounce of hope she could muster up. 

"We'll move her tomorrow in the morning. "

Frenda's head perked up. This was the first voice she'd heard in, well… time seemed to have blended together. It was the first voice she heard in what seemed a long time. 

"Ok Boss. " another voice replied. 

"Can't we have some fun with her first? " another voice, this one sounding mischievous and dirty. 

"Hah-Hah. " the first voice chimed "Yeah sure. Why the fuck not?"

Suddenly a rough hand touched Frenda's thigh and all at once her body seemed to shrivel back from the Calloused hand and all the pain tha radiated from her wrists didn't seem to matter any more. Not in that moment, at least. 

"Don't fucking touch me… " she hissed, her body contorting so her legs were raised in the air kicking for any sort self defense she could provide for herself. 

"Get her leg!  " the dirty one growled. As commended, Frenda felt two arms tightly wrap around her calves and begin to pull down. Thiere weight ripped at the skin that was hardly left on her wrists. Blood began to rush down her arms. 

"Get The fuck off of me! " she growled again, this time followed by a blood curdling scream. The dirty one was close to her face now, he didn't speak but she knew it was him, he was getting off her struggle, to her scream of terrors and anguish. 

" you sick fuck! " she scream again, her torso wrangling and writhing with every ounce of energy she had left. Tears begin to form at her lower lid, 

Frenda felt the hand caress her thigh again, the soft touch sent sick feeling to her stomach. It was followed by a loud crack and then intense, burning pain which radiated from the outside of her right thigh to the outside of the other. The one had whipped her with something hard and thin. She scream in agony as blood bubbled at the new wound then steamed down her leg to the ground. 

"Give me a turn. " one said, which was followed by another lash across her thigh. 

"I will kill all of you. You will all die. " she hissed, tears dripping into her mouth as she continued to bark apparently hollow threats. 

The men were laughing, and as they each stepped up and whipped her, she could smell booze on thiere breath. She knew this torture fest will soon turn to something more abusive, and Frenda braced herself for the unstoppable humiliation.