"ooh knock off. "

Making friends was never something Charity Cooper was good at. Getting people to take her seriously another thing she wasn't good at. When she was younger she tried, she did. She always wore her hair how her mother told her to. Practiced her smile to come off as friendly. Everything changed for her when she got into music. She would always play in the back by herself, humming to herself as she played. As she grew up she stopped play and she would sit on the hammock. It wasn't till a family friend had given the young girl a guitar that her love for music came to be. The only thing she seemed to get right. She loved that you could almost talk through music. So many ways to express yourself. So many ways to take things. After a while, her passion for music grew till she learned more instruments. The piano was her favorite at the moment.
The Cooper's had missed the sound of music playing in the morning. Especially after Polly leaving. It was amazing to hear the soft keys of the piano playing. No words left Charity's lips as her fingers moved elegantly across the keys. Their soft melodies flowing through the air. She was already dressed for school and had wanted to play before going. Alice stared at her second eldest daughter. She unlike her sister had always rebellion. The way she dresses proved that. However like her mother. She was thick-headed. Alice didn't even realize that the music stopped playing and charity was staring at her. "Mom? Everything okay?" The young girl asked. Snapping Alice out of her thought. "You're wearing that to school?" Letting out a scoff at her mother's tone charity got up from the bench and moved towards her bag. "Mom im a junior.." Walking towards the door she called over her shoulder " I'm growing up. " with that she was out the door.

Charity stood on stage as she finished the last bit of her music. She had gotten there before Josie and her little kittens. It wasn't that she didn't like Josie and her friends it was she couldn't stand them. More Josie than the other two. They played great music and had talent but their personalities are what fucked them over.
My hands are tied, but not enough you're the high that I can't give up
Oh lord, here we go.
She sound of her singing was heard quite clear and she strummed the string to the guitar. She was about sing another part of the song when the voice of Josie called out to her. "Your times up cooper" closing her mouth she rolled her eyes and let a little smile grace her lips. "Couldn't even let me finish?" The smile was anything but friendly. "Fine. You three need the extra time anyway." Flicking her hair off her should she stood up. The smile never leaving her face. "After all mom did always say the less talented needs all the help." Shrugging her shoulder she let out a laugh at the glare thrown getaway. Before walking off.

Walking towards her next class. Charity walked right past Archie Andrews who face went a little red. The image of her last night played heavily in his mind. It was stuck there the entire time he was with her sister, Betty. That was till Veronica Lodge showed up. Letting her eye rank his body she moved to go around him. Not before winking his way. Three sets of eyes watched the scene before them. Kevin Keller, Veronica lodge, and Betty Cooper. The last one watched with a sad look on her face as Archie stared after Charity.
"Whos that?" Veronica ask. She had seen the red stallion last night at pops but the blonde not so much. Her question caused Betty to slightly tense up. "That is Charity, my older sister" Veronica could hear the tension in her voice. She didn't understand why. Looking towards Kevin. "And they're together?" While the question was innocent it caused Betty to look down and Kevin to send a concerned look her way. "Please. Charity can't stand Archie. Not since the tragic accident summers ago." The word tragic coming out thick with sarcasm. "Besides Betty and Archie aren't dating but they're endgame." and with that, the conversation came and went.

Charity watched with satisfaction as Betty and Veronica tried out for the vixens. The chances of them joining slim but with Veronica maybe Betty finally had a chance. Smirking she watched as Veronica dominated the show. She wasn't sure if she liked the new girl but she would take it. After all, she was standing up for her little sister. She watched for a few more minutes before she decided she had enough and decided to leave. After all, she had a dance to get ready for and a party. And charity loved a good party.

The dress itself was maybe over the top but Charity knew Cheryl Blossom would dress to impress and honestly why shouldn't she? She was beautiful when she felt like it and tonight she felt like it

The dress itself was maybe over the top but Charity knew Cheryl Blossom would dress to impress and honestly why shouldn't she? She was beautiful when she felt like it and tonight she felt like it. She had gotten from a friend while she was away this summer. A very personal friend. She has planned to go after she got a milkshake from Pops but decided just to go after hearing the argument between Her mom and Betty. She couldn't help but feel proud that her sister was finally trying to be herself. It wouldn't be easy but charity felt it was necessary for Betty. At least then she would be her person when the time came for her to leave home.