April 5th

You and your childhood best friend finally meet after you moved away 10 years ago but it's not the same before you left on January 5th Dylan told you he loved you and always has , you was scared to meet him now incase he still felt that way but you have a boyfriend called Joseph you have been with him for 3 years but your going alone to a coffee shop on the corner of your street. Dylan's in town for a week his there for work he reached out to you 2 weeks before he came on Facebook saying " hey you probably won't remember be buts it's Dylan for California I just thought I would reach out because I'm going to New York in 2 weeks for work and thought we would meet up Dylan x" you immediately know who it is by the profile picture and you automatically texted back with " yes of course I know who it is you think I would forget and yes I would love to meet you there's a coffee shop on the corner of my street Y/N x" so 3 weeks later you are seating in a coffee shop wondering if his coming are you should go home then you hear the little bell on ten coffee shop door go you look over you look over to see who it is , it's him you stand up he walks over hands in pockets with a blue backpack on with a laptop outline when he finally comes over you give him a big hug he goes up and orders his coffee. He comes back with a large black coffee in a to go cup you have a latte in a to stay cup you look at him with confusion with nothing to say he starts the conversation after 2-3 minutes of just staring at each other he says so how are you that's how it all started with the 3 simple words " how are you" you leave the coffee shop with Dylan you walk through a park by the coffee shop he grabs your hand you pull away he looks at you in confusion you say " I have a boyfriend his ever so lovely you should meet him" he looks at you with desperation on his face you ask "did I say something wrong" he says you know before you left and I told you I loved you well I met someone after that she was amazing but after our 1 year anniversary she knew something was off she said what's wrong I told her I could never love anyone like I loved you. You carry on walking and you almost have finished your coffee Dylan throws his away you look at each other he says I leave tomorrow but I would love to stay in touch you give him your phone number and you both go your own ways.