The moments

You're watching from heaven as you say Dylan where is your baby girl Amelia he called her because that's what you want to the call her you watch her grow you what should I born get stronger and stronger you watch hoping her first boy have you watch him made her first boyfriend you're watching get along with him watching pride to you every night hoping you ok hoping you're doing well in heaven looking down on us hoping that he's done the best job you just think yourself there's not a better man or a better father in this world then who do you want to get married to the boy she first ever brought home just like her and Dylan are you see Dylan make a toast from the both of you he goes to your grave later that night with your daughter Amelia just The two of them they start talking to you wish and how much you were here saying how much I miss you and Amelia goes off to her husband but didn't start back a couple of minutes to tell you how much I miss you too how much and wish you were here how he hopes he's done the best I can do with Amelia and hope to raise Amelia shouts come on Dadp we need to go he starts crying and walks away you look down and watch how much you was there but you're always know you was there with Dylan in his heart Do you watch Amelia grow up children two boys watch grandpa teach the two boys how to build and hunt ,on the day when you met the first time in 10 years he goes that coffee shop he orders the two drinks you both had sit at the table you both sat at and put one cup in front of him and has his cup and sister and drinks it and talks of the seat in front of him.