One year later

It's been a year now do you think to yourself it's been a year since Dylan arrived it's been a year since you realise do you love him it's been a year since you've been cheated on and lied to your whole life you and Dylan go out for you when you anniversary meal do you have a so much fun laughing smiling giggling love is there nothing seems to change but 2 nights after one year anniversary Dylan comes home later than usual you don't think anything of it he started a new job but it starts to happen more often and more often and more do you think is is it doing what Joseph did my being lied to again nothing cheated on you confront him because you can't do it you can't go through that pain again and he goes no I've been at the office of told you that and you believe him but he's off with you for about a week because of that do you forgive him because of what you've asked him I don't understand what's going to go out with you too but you but you carry on two weeks now to get back to normal nothing smiling giggling back to the amazing sex you always have but I was supposed to be due on your period two weeks ago but it never came so we go to the shop down the road by three pregnancy tests cost $25 do you think how expensive but it's worth it you go home and try one negative you try another positive you Wait for Dylan to come home to show him so you can do the last one with him to prove if it's positive or negative.Dylan comes home normal time 5 o'clock you show him the pregnancy test as soon as he walks in you show me the one you haven't done yet he picks you up and carry she to the bathroom and told you to do it straight away you do it do you write three minutes put those three minutes and never felt longer The timer goes off on your phone you're too scared to pick it up so you look each other and pick it up together and it's positive you got I am pregnant you said to Dylan you look at him he's so happy jumping around are you start jumping with him you're so happy you have to start looking for new apartment is big enough for the three of you barely big enough for the two of you Finally find one do you wanna five months pregnant with a girl you start moving in and you start painting her nursery pink putting flowers on the walls he's such an excellent artist do you look at him and think how lucky you are to find something like that to find something you've known your whole life you've loved your whole life soon after that after doing up the whole apartment seven months pregnant With the baby being two months away you start feeling pains then one night he woke up and your water broke two months early Dylan push you to the hospital you have to have an emergency C section but the baby stays alive divide the lives but do you don't you died from lack of blood so.