10 - BIG DICK ENERGY.

❝ WANNA FUCK THE WORLD, IM A WALKING ERECTION. ❞

━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

• IT WAS THE DAY OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, and honestly—[y/n] wished he was dead. dead as hell. what shoes he got on? black air forces.

the tired male stood in pure agony and despair, standing shakily in his sports clothes, and held the headband in his clenched fist, absolutely dreading for sports day to begin. his chin was lifted upwards as he clenched his teeth and shook furiously, absolutely seething in silent anger.

"fuck sports day." the boy managed to hiss through his teeth, his eyes completely white with anger. he just wanted to stay home and sleep. . . why was he even here?

"YEAAHHHH! GO [Y/N]! WOO! I LOVE YOU!"

[y/n] ignored his uncle's cheers, his fists clenched so hard at his sides that his knuckles had almost turned white.

matias was dancing and cheering on his nephew with pure joy on his face, holding up a big sign for [y/n], hearts and sparkles surrounding his body. "YOU GOT THIS, BABY! BEAT EVERYONE'S ASS, [Y/N]!"

kaidou had walked up next to [y/n], his eyes glued to the boys uncle while nervously smiling. "isn't that your uncle, kinoshita?"

"kinoshita? who's kinoshita. i don't know [y/n] kinoshita. do you know [y/n] kinoshita?" the boy growled as eyes darted to him due to kaidou's inquiry. but it would be painfully obvious that the man was somehow related to [y/n], since they were one of the few people there who had dreads and dark colored skin.

nendou had somehow slid into the picture, pointing and laughing at [y/n]'s pain with tears falling down his face. "HAHA! your uncle is so weird! look at him dancing like one of those air thingy's outside of a gas station!" he explained, wheezing painfully as he saw [y/n] begin to shake in anger over like a chihuahua even more as he spoke.

"fucks sports day," [y/n] growled for the umpteenth time that morning. "this shit is annoying." he scoffed.

"i have to agree with you on that one. the sports festival is so stupid, honestly!" kaidou laughed, standing next to [y/n], suddenly wearing the yellow headband around his eye like kakashi hatake.

nendou appeared behind them both again and laughed obnoxiously, looking down at their short figures. "THAT'S JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS SUCK!" he exclaimed, earning a glare from both kaidou and [y/n].

"SHUDDUP!"

saiki stood off to the side, narrating his whole life in his head as the chapter continued to roll. good grief, i was all set to skip school today but my parents guilted me into coming so they could record me on their camera! but they already wasted the battery by taking photos of each other so there wasn't a point. sigh. good grief. what a pain. sigh. sigh.