08 - GUARDIAN ANGEL

➖➖➖

➖➖➖

          • DAMN. . . I REALLY GOT MY SHIT ROCKED. [y/n] thought as he rested his head down on his desk, letting his music blast in his ears as he tried to get rid of his depressing and rage filled thoughts.

his lips and cheek stung with slight pain, but he ignored it and continued to quietly mutter the lyrics to the song playing in his headphones to vent out his anger. he had gotten into an argument with his brother earlier in the morning over a stupid reason and they both ended up physically fighting over it.

[y/n] absolutely hated his brother—he wanted nothing more than to move out of his house so he could never see his face again. [y/n] felt eyes staring down at him, in which he carefully lifted up his head to see a nendou standing in front of him.

[y/n] made a startled noise and jumped at the male's face, but eased himself down and took out his earphones as he looked up at nendou. "d'you need s'um?" he croaked, his deep voice barely meeting nendou's ears.

nendou stared at the purple bruise and the busted lip on [y/n]'s face and gave the boy in smile as he thought of something to say. "hey, how bout we go get some ramen later, pal? just me, you, pipsqueak, and other pal!" he exclaimed, pointing his thumb in a direction where he assumed saiki was.

[y/n] hummed in thought before shaking his head, resting his chin on the palm of his hand. "maybe another time. . . i'm really tired, dawg." he barely managed to mumble, closing his eyes as he pondered if he should fall asleep right then and there.

nendou made a disappointed noise, but nonetheless kept his smile and rested his hand on [y/n]'s head, rustling up his dreads. "oh, well! better rest up for tomorrow cuz i'm gonna take y'all out to eat, alright?!" he boasted, and [y/n] couldn't help but chuckle at his words and nodded his head.

"alright, pal." [y/n] muttered, and the two dapped each other up before nendou skipped off like a little child to bother kaidou, and [y/n] quickly took this time to slam his head on his desk and fall asleep. he had seen saiki furiously stomp off with a purple-haired guy earlier that morning, and decided not to bother his friend as he knew he must've been too pissed off to talk to anybody.

personally, when [y/n] is angry, he wants to be alone and scream out song lyrics to vent out his feelings, so he figured saiki might be the same.

[y/n] let out a surprised gasp and shot his eyes open when fingers ran through his hair. he slowly and tiredly lifted his head up to see saiki standing in front of him, his blank expression never faltering as they made eye contact.

i usually prefer to be alone, but when it comes to you, i would never want to be alone. saiki replied to [y/n] in his thoughts, silently gasping when he saw the injuries on [y/n]'s face. the other boy seemed to notice and gave saiki a tired expression and pointed to the sticky notes he had on his desk.