16. XOXO (kisses hugs)

❝ I DON'T ARGUE WIT' MY MAN. BRO TELLS ME TO 'SHUT UP' AND I DO. ❞

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

IF THERE WAS ONE THING ABOUT HIGH SCHOOLERS,

IT WAS THAT THEY LIKED TO BE ABSOLUTELY DELUSIONAL.

it was around that time. school trip season was just around the corner, and this year p.k academy decided to reward their dear students with a trip to okinawa in just a few days time!

with that being said, this corresponds to high schoolers being delusional becauseee... they were going to be on a three day trip. away from home. with their crushes.

the amount of hormonal teenagers daydreaming about romantic scenarios right now was absolutely atrocious. almost every single person in each class was scrolling through tiktok and giggling when they got a video that said 'this weekend will be the best week of your life if you follow, like, and share.'

and you best believe they did just that.

one amongst the few hormonal teenagers was [y/n]. he blushed and kicked his feet when he thought about spending that three day trip with his boyfriend... saiki kusuo.

and you can't call him delulu! he was dating the man after all, so something was bound to happen, right?

he's been wanting to step it up in their relationship, as of late... and by that he meant; shouldn't he call his boyfriend kusuo by now? they were dating after all! he had to ask about that, because lord knows he certainly wouldn't mind if saiki called him by his first name.

all the texts starting with 'kinoshita' made him want to drop to his knees dramatically and cry. he didn't mind it the first week they dated, but now—he can't take it anymore! he wanted to ask about it, but he decided to ask around the time their okinawa trip started.

so, as he waited for the trip to get closer, [y/n] passed the time by being delusional. he held his hand over his mouth to muffle his excited giggling whenever he thought about the two of them calling each other by their first names. he'd even tested it out when he was sure he was by himself.

whispering, "kusuo... ku-su-o... ku... kusuo..." to himself with a wide grin.

kinoshita would surely end his life by jumping off of a thirty story building if his boyfriend were to ever find out though.

which he did. saiki is a psychic, bro. what do you expect?

saiki concealed his flustered expression by rubbing his cheeks. he never ever thought about saying kinoshita's first name before... maybe he'd have to test it out when he got home.