MAJOR ARCANA

I walked back cautiously around the corner until I bumped into Clary.

"Clary..." I breathed out in relief.

"Get back!" She yelled, lifting her seraph blade up.

"Hey i'm not the enemy here...jeez" I scoffed and gave her a weird look.

"How do I know it's real you?" She asked, confusion ran through my face.

"What the hell do you mean?" I asked, getting annoyed by the minute.

"Just answer my question" I sighed before showing the cup I was hiding from my back.

"You dropped this while you were running" I said. Her eyes widened in shock."But thanks to it. I got away from those pesky demons"

"You got the cup out of the card?"

"Yeah, I guess my instincts just kicked in" I chuckled.

"We need to get out of here" she said and grabbed me by the wrist, but immediately took her hand off as I winced in pain.

"Lena, your hurt" she gave me a worried look.

"Nothing my stele can fix, right?" I chuckled weakly before pulling my stele from my boots and traced my iratze.

We immediately ran out, but stopped when we saw Alec and Luke running towards us.

"Get back!" Clary yelled and pushed me behind her.

"Chill, Clary. It's really them" I said and stood in front of her.

"What was that about?" Luke asked.

"Demons, um...long story, um...where'd you come from?" Clary asked, breathing heavily.

"Jail. I ran into Alec" he says.

"Ohhh, well that's good" Clary says.

"You guys got the cup" Alec muttered as he looked at my hand.

"Ohh, yeah" I said before grabbing the card from my back pocket and put the cup back in.

"You have the same abilities with Clary"

"I guess. This is the first time I've done it" I told them.

"Shouldn't we get going or something?" Clary asked, looking around cautiously."More demons could be coming"

"I'm sure Luke told the pack to be in lookout, right?"

"The packs on look out. If there are any remaining demons, the pack will deal with them"

"Look at the two of you... helping each other out. And Luke's the alpha of the wolf pack now" Clary smiled.

"It does have it's perks"

"As she said, it has it's perks"

"Shall we?" Clary asked as she walked off. I held on the card tightly before pulling Alec by the hand.

"Are you okay?" Alec stopped me as we got nearer to the institute.

I slowly nodded."I'm alright. Just a bit light-headed"

He nodded and we all continued walking. We walked inside and immediately saw Jace pacing back and forth of the room, before slamming his hands down on the table.

"All right, listen up. I want this institute on high alert? I don't care what anybody else says, i'll take full responsibility. Right now, Clary is the only thing that matters"