Chapter 5

"Uhm, you ok? You zoned out for a sec there" he asked.
"Y-yeah, I-I- have to go" you said anxiously, extending your staff heading home.

You landed in Adrien's window and immediately spoke "plagg, missy, divide" plagg rushed to his cheese cabinet while missy flew into your room to get to her watermelon stash

You look up to see a pacing Adrien rushing up to you grabbing your shoulders.

"Your gonna get it now" he said sternly.
"L-Luka" you said staring at the ground trembling.
"What about him?" He asked honestly worried. You rarely get in this state. And when you do, it must be something bad.

"H-he's back"you said looking up into Adrien's cold green eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you knew it, Adrien was pacing back and forth, over, and over, and o-, tbh you started to get a tad nauseous.
"WILL YOU STOP THAT" you practically shouted.

"That.. Boy..(emphasis on the word boy) made you crazy"
"Well now he's back, what do I do!!!" you exclaim walking up to him shaking his shoulders.

After you protected Luka from those pathetic children, you couldn't get his picture out of your head. You would follow him daily, you were obsessed with him. It was a full time job.

Eventually he moved away, it took you a couple years to forget about it, that was more than any other boy you ever liked.
Well I guess there was Nath, nah he was more of a 1 day thing than a crush.

"What is he doing here" he questioned.
"How the fuck am I supposed to know dick-wad?" You answered.

"I-I'm just gonna take a nap and hope this was all a dream" you said stumbling out of Adrien's room.

You flop down onto your bed earning a judgemental look from missy. (Btw my friends have asked me who missy is although I thought it was obvious but she's your kwami)

"What's got your panties in a twist?" She says chuckling at her comment.
"Well.." you started.
"Soon before I was chosen to be chat blanc.."(basically you tell her abt everything)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"wow.., so you were a stalker" she says, the edges of her mouth raising into a smile.

You tapped her stomach chuckling to yourself. "I-I wasn't i stalker" you said in between laughs.

"I just had a c-crush" you said out of breath.

You suddenly heard a faint knock on your door. "hey roxy?.. can i go with you on patrol tonight?" The voice you know a little too well whispered.

"finnee we all know you're just gonna keep asking till i say yes!" You replied to his whisper.

You and Mari have become good friends since she revealed her identity to you. She may not know your identity but as she says, and i quote; "i don't need to know your identity, i know enough about you"

 luckily today is one of your 3 patrol days with Mari. Adrien gets the other 4 sadly. 

We all know she would prefer me to go with her since Adrien is always flirting with her, believe me! i know all about it. Before me and Adrien were taken out of school, there was a guy. He would use these cheesy pick up lines, Try to touch me. It was honestly really creepy.

Im just glad we were taken out before it got worse.

You tapped your bed, indicating for plagg to sit down.

"Your room is so..." He couldn't find the word to describe it.

~btw here are some inspo of what your room looks like~