Chapter 7

As you and Luka reached the entrance of your gates, he pulled you over to the side. "I had a really great time with you Roxy" He gushed taking your hands in his.

You looked down at how big his hands were compared to yours and let slip a little giggle. "Yeah, me too." You assured looking up at his big blue eyes. You stood up on your tip-toes to give him a peck on the mouth. Your lips touched for a few seconds until you heard the door open.

"Roxy! is that you?" Adrien shouted from the doorway. You and Luka were hidden behind a wall so he couldn't see you. "I better get going" You whispered into his ear. You started to walk into sight when Luka grabbed your waist and leant down to give you one last kiss before letting you go inside.

Your feet inched towards the gate, getting closer and closer by the second. You sighed and stepped through the metal bars, catching Adrien's eye.

"ROX!" He screamed angrily.

He started to rush towards you when you put your hand up to him and rubbed the bridge of your nose. "I don't wanna hear it ok?" You murmured before walking inside the house.

"Father! i'm home and ready for my punishment!" You bellowed through the echoes of the house, not hearing a reply. 

Adrien walked in soon after before opening his mouth to speak.

"Father isn't in Paris and won't be for another week" Adrien explained. "Luckily, he doesn't know about this little stunt you pulled" He added with an angry tone.

You always had a good relationship with Nathalie and never did anything bad as a child so you knew she would know you had a good reason not to come home. You knew she would keep this from your father.

Your legs dragged you up the stairs and to your room.

You plopped down on your bed with a 'thump' Before fiddling with your fingers. You sighed out of boredom as Adrien had all the electronics in his room. He had a tv, laptop, a Nintendo, and an X-Box.

You on the other hand, only had your phone and laptop with you.

You opened the tab on your desktop and gawped over the instagram photos of all your celebrity crushes. (Lets just pretend this is possible ye?)

There was Tom Holland, Thomas Brodie Sangster, Dylan O'Brien, and Ian Somerhalder. ( don't come for me 😆)

Suddenly a blue haired beauty popped into your head making you forget about all the dolled up faces on your laptop.

He had such natural features; his perfectly shaped lips, His flawless cheekbones, and those eyes; oh those eyes.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a dumb blonde entering your room. "We need to talk." He stated.

"so talk" You shot back unamused going back to scroll through instagram.

"I don't want you embarrassing me in public like that again" He fumed, there was practically smoke coming from his ears, not that you would notice.

"yeah, uh-huh" You emitted, not paying attention to anything he was saying. "Ok bye now" You added, getting up from your bad and pushing him from the room.

You slumped down in your chair and started to think about how protective Luka was of you.

He obviously believed that you never copied Adrien, but how? No one else believed you, not even your father. You drifted off to sleep thinking about why he showed so much kindness towards you, he was one of the first people you actually trusted.

Luka's p.o.v

I walked home thinking about Roxy. She was so perfect, why would she want me? i heard everything everyone said about her and i couldn't help but pity her.

Surely she didn't do any of it right? She couldn't have, she seems so innocent.

I swung open the door to my bedroom to find Juleka sitting on my bed with a worried expression on her face. "Where on earth were you?" She yelped, rushing over to me.

"I was on a date" I declared proudly. Her worried expression was soon replaced with an excited expression. " omg wait- with who?!" She cheered, shaking my shoulders back and forth aggressively.

I rubbed the back of my neck scared for her reaction. She didn't necessarily like Roxy. I had heard her talking about bad about her to her friends.

"uh- Roxy.." I stuttered nervously. She stepped away from me with a disgusted look on her face like i had just murdered someone.

"h-her?" She interrogated in a horrible tone might i add. "yeah her, she's an amazing person and doesn't deserve to be treated the way she actually gets treated." i spat at her, not thinking that my kind-hearted sister could become this person.

She looked down at her shoes before opening her mouth once again.

"She's a liar, she takes credit for other peoples work, and she will break your heart." She scolded looking directly into my eyes. "I only want what's best for you Luka" She added shortly after placing her hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged my arm making her hand fall back to her side. "But do you? Do you really?" I questioned and after not hearing a reply, tears started to fill the brim of my eyes.

"J-Just leave" I uttered, gesturing for her to go.

I didn't get much sleep that night due to the fact i didn't like getting in arguments with my sister but as long as she kept talking shit about Roxy, she's welcome to stay away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! hope you liked the chapter, make sure to add this story so you are updated when i update!

Peace ✌🏼