▪︎ I want you ▪︎

Guilty...

Guilty...

Jungkook felt guilty. The word still playing in his mind like Music 'atleast respect the label between us' Jungkook heart twisted at the word. Jimin's eyes shows how he feel. Jungkook realized what he done is unforgivable. he never treat Jimin as a human. Even tho Jimin stopped talk, he shouldn't leave him like this. He never hurt anyone. Hurting someone is not in his character but he hurt himself. That's how Jungkook keep his head on the seat where he is in the room. It's been two days,

two fucking days!

Whenever Jungkook had a guts to talk,to negotiate things between Jimin and him. Whenever Jungkook's eyes meet Jimin, that puppy eyes and sad pout on his face keep remember the mistake he done with someone which he never know who is that person. Jungkook stopped at the place and backed away. This is what happened for the last two days. He doesn't have rights to ask sorry to such a pure person. Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes tightly.

☆☆☆

Jimin said bye to Jin who said he is busy not able to share the lunch. So Jimin decided to eat alone. He picks the noodles while he goes for his default place with the thoughts fly away to Jungkook. Jimin know that he acted to Jungkook like he hurt. How can he hurt when he is the one who painted the hickey on him. Jimin felt guilty too, Can't accept the fact that he took advantage of Jungkook's sleep. He sighs and took the step lazily.

While moving he unintentionally falled on the ground and noodles where spreaded on the floor messily. He gain everyone attention on him, "Ouch" A main hit on his chin as He pushed his arms to got up slowly and  looked back.

"Mariah" Jimin whispered. "Oops! I don't see you Jimin, I'm sorry" she said and her girls started to laugh at him. That's how Jimin got to know she is the one who cause him to fall. Jimin anger got out of top. Not anymore pity on her. With that thought he quickly picks the noodles and added extra water. He poured the noodles on Mariah's head. She gasped and her girls made 'o' sound.

People around them are started to shout at Jimin  and some people are "Fight!! Fight!!" Shouted at him.Jimin smirked at Mariah who gasped and felt the noodles fall from her head to back muscles. "Ew" she removed the noodles from her head and glared at Jimin "You fucking bitch, how dare to touch my hair" She shouted and pick the glass then throw on him, Jimin in-order to protect his head he cupped his head, as glass broked on his arms. Jimin's arms started to bleed.

"You bitch" Jimin said and about to punch but she grabbed Jimin's hair and that made him to grab her hair too. They both started to roll on the floor. With a force Jimin picked her hair out "Ew, you wear wigs" Jimin said while scanning his left hand have more hairs.

"YAH!!" she shouted while pick the plate beside on it and hit him directly on the head that made him to bleed. Jimin suddenly stood-up from the floor with heavy groans and bleed still comes from on his arms and forhead.

Mariah shocked at the bleed, in order to cover she screamed while puts his hands on his lower back acted like a inner pain on it. "Aahhhh you're monster Jimin. How can You beat a pretty girl like me..? This is what you Mom taught you" She said and started to cry alot.

Jimin eyes soon form tears when he heard about Mom. He runned to exit the canteen while hold the bleed from his forehead.  No-one ever talked about his Mom. His mom never taught him to beat any women. He spoiled his Mom name. The pain in his heart grow nore while he runned on the hospital.

+++

Jungkook arrived where Mariah laid on the bed while explaining to everyone who around them. Namjoon and Jin also there on the spot. Where Namjoon looked at the x-ray of the Mariah lower back.