▪︎ Taehyung? ▪︎

"Num 402" Hoseok mumbled and keep wandering the floor while checking the door number and the key card number, beside Taehyung walking with him.

"Gotcha~" Hoseok said and opened the door. Taehyung walked after Hoseok..

"Here we are...." Hoseok said and throws on weight on fluffy bed. "Finally....You asked it for" He said and stricted his hands.  He looked at left side to see Taehyung who looking out the city lights.

"So, What we gonna do?"

Taehyung still looked at the city lights. It was so beautiful to see the dark sky and city lights. Taehyung sighs and stared back at Hoseok "You can get a rest Hobi....I have little work to do" Taehyung turned to stare at city lights.

Just wait for it Jungkook....

++++++++

"No...not that Movie." Jimin said and placed the popcorn on the table while Jungkook operated on the T.V to set Movie on it. It was Saturday Night. Saturday night is always a fun night for them. They watch movies, eat pizza, or go on some places.

"I told you 'No'....ah why?" Jimin whined at Jungkook who played the movie and sat beside Jimin.

"What's wrong with this movie? The fault in our star is perfect" Jungkook said and took the popcorn on his side.

"It was sad ending movie Mr.Jeon"

"So what Mr.Jeon. Everyone's life is not a happy ending."

The living room went silent once Jungkook let out his life lines. Jimin paused at him, while Jungkook keep watching the movie ; nothing bothered him.

Jimin slowly leaned on Jungkook's left shoulder and lay his head on him. He want to say more things to him ; To tell him that he'll never leave ; To show how important Jungkook is ; but he choose to be mute. Jimin never the know Jungkook's feeling toward him.

Jimin slowly intertwined his hand to Jungkook's left hand. Jungkook's hair tickling to Jimin's ear as Jimin giggled at him.

"What?"

"Your hair" Jimin said wipe away the hair from his face. "You look hot with this long hair....you know" he bit his lips and shy smile flashed on him.

"Ahhaaan! But someone said I look pathetic,Ghostly, not a suit for doctor..."

Jimin blinked as he remembered those words, it was him. "I-I.....ugh..Fuck Him whoever says that"

"Do I?" Jungkook tune changed as tease. "Why not?" Jimin leaned on his shoulders and looked at T.V.

Jimin was not interested to see the Movie as he playing with Jungkook's left hand his eyes again laid on Jungkook's cuts. He touched it slowly..

"Is it painful"

Jungkook looked at Jimin's smol hand holding his scar cut. "No"

"There's nothing like a little physical pain to keep your mind off your emotional problem"

Jungkook shaked his head slowly "You know what's the real Pain?" Jimin titled his head and stared back at him.

"Forget the person who wounded your heart"

Jimin was paused again, these days are Jungkook keep saying this kind of words. Jimin never asked about his past memories to Jungkook, but Jungkook never know what Jimin know. Jimin tried every way to do something to make him forget but it's all ended up somehow he remained him of that person to Jungkook.

"The stuff that you regret in your past, Turn that into something better." Jimin exclaimed, Jungkook sighs as he don't want to say anything to Jimin, He never shared his past to anyone. He keep hiding his pain, it is something he good at it.