▪︎ Begin ▪︎

"You made him cry on his wedding night" Mrs.park said as she stare at his husband who drive to his house. "Don't baby him too much. Don't you see how he talk to you"

"I know Park. So what, You shouldn't shout at him like this especially not today. He will be crying on his pillow right now"

Mr.Park looked at her for a second "you're not mad at him?"

"No, I'm mad at you for shouting at him"

"No he hurts yo--"

"Park, he is my son, he have all rights to shout at me.....it's okay he will be change one day.." Mrs.Park said as she smiled at her husband.Mr.Park shaked his head "I don't know when chim will understand you... he deserve your love Hana!"

☆▪︎☆

Next Morning

Jimin walking here and there in his room while biting his nails. But why? Earlier!! Jimin wakeup the morning very early to get ready for visit to his first day of training at Jeon health and care Hospital. He done all his routine a very quickly...but he didn't come out of the room. Jimin placed his ears on the room door to hear the outside but it was dead silent.

Jimin bit his lower lip while opening the door to peek, he looked at left and right side of the hallway. Jimin exhaled as he exit slowly while walking to enter the living room without making any voice; because this house is dead silent and silent is not Jimin's type.

When he about to leave his stomach make the sound, he touched his stomach as his eyes travelled to kitchen but he getting late so he sighs and exit the door to leave.

But Now, All he want to leave this house before that scary guy wokeup.

☆▪︎☆

Jungkook slowly awake with a heavy headache; he cupped his head as he slowly walked to clean his mind.

Later on. .

He got ready with a White button casual shirt with black pants and a long coat and he use his hand to correct his hair. He closed his room as he about to exit but paused while looked at upstairs and to kitchen ; he scanning the area for someone. . But why he cares as he leaves the house.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"Jeon health and care Hospital" Jimin titled his head as he read the label which was written on the big size. "First day of training...be confident Jimin" he said to himself as he enter the hospital. He slowly walked to receptionist "hey..."

"Yes, How can I help you?"

"I'm here for training"

"Oh, please tell me your Name"

"Jimin"

"Wait for a second" she said while searching for the computer. Another girl comes to search for something too "yah, I've a news , A hot news." She said while placed the description of someone's medicine. "What news?" The girl who searching asked her.

"Our CEO ; so called hospital Dean ; damn hot man got married yesterday and the girl/boy is ugly af"

"What? Is he is bi or gay?"

"I don't know may be...I'll tell other half on lunch break see ya" she said as she leaves.

Jimin who heard their conversation rolled his eyes 'girls gossip' as he about to turn but someone popped at him, "Sorry sorry" he apologised to Jimin, the said boy had rose high with long shoulder and plump lips and he wear a nurse uniform that smel like hospital.