€hapter 2⚠️

We got to our apartment and I went to my room to find money( your dog )
Me: my baby!
money: bark bark
He went up to Jaden a started to sniff him looks confused.
J: what boy? Do you not like me? I think mommy likes me!
Me: oh is that true
He stood up and griped my chin looking into my eyes
J: yes it is!
And it happened we kissed! He was so passionate and gentle! I think I really do like him...... but I don't know anything about him!
He's hot, gentle, and dominant! Everything I love about him!
Me: I going to ask the girls something. Are you okay here for a minute?
J: yes babygirl
He sat on my bed and I walked out the room.
( keep in mind your still in that stripper outfit)
I knocked on Addison door.
A: come in!
I opened the door.
Me: hey I'm getting in the shower. You okay?
A: yeah I think we a going to stay here tonight and then work on moving tomorrow.
Me: same.
Me: alright well goodnight and I love you! And remember to use protection!
A: get out!!!
I walk out and went to Cynthias door. I knocked.
C: yeah! It's unlocked!
I opened the door to see her and Quinton laying there cuddling lookin all cute!
Me: we're staying here tonight and we going to work on moving tomorrow.
C: yeah I'm about to get a shower and Quinton already fell asleep so yeah I figured.
Me: okay well I love you, goodnight, and use protection!
C: omg shut up!
I walked out her room and went to mine. I saw Jaden laying on the bed passed out lookin all cute! I got out what I wanted to wear to bed and went in the bathroom, started the water, and got in! I heard the door open but I just thought it was money coming in the see me because he doesn't like to be away from me. I closed my eyes to wash the soap out of my hair and felt muscular arms snake around me. I opened my eyes to see Jaden standing there looking at me, admiring my body! I looked at his abs and started walking towards him I looked up at him ( your 4"11 and he's 6"2 so your tiny!) he bent down to kiss me and we started making out!
————————————————————
I got out of the shower and put this on!

 I opened my eyes to see Jaden standing there looking at me, admiring my body! I looked at his abs and started walking towards him I looked up at him ( your 4"11 and he's 6"2 so your tiny!) he bent down to kiss me and we started making out!———————...

I turned my favorite tv show on and go into bed. A few minutes later jadens arms rapped around me and I smiled. Then we went right to sleep.
————————————————————
I woke up to small kisses on my neck and the smell of mens cologne! I opened my eyes to see Jaden laying in front of me. I leaned in for a kiss and he met me half way!
J: goodmorning my lil angel 👼🏼
Me: goodmorning baby boy!
We both laughed
I got up and went to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair, and did my makeup! I went to my room and picked an outfit out for today.

( outfit⬆️)

( outfit⬆️)

( hair and makeup⬆️)