€hapter 20~❤️

Hayden's POV-
Breaking down the door, coming inside the room was Jaden, Bryce, and Josh! My baby saved us. Covered in blood and what smelled like someone's insides, they ran over to us and untied us. Jumping up and running into jadens arms, ignoring the blood and smell, I hugged him like it was the last time I was aloud to see him.

Jaden: baby I'm so sor-
Me: *giggles* baby it's fine, I'm back with you now and we can go home and I can rest in the bed with you?
Jaden: yes I would love that! Let's go!
Bryce: we're coming!
Josh: yeah!
Nessa & Addy: *giggles* okay!

Walking down these long hallways and out this large door, we finally made it to the car and off we drove to our home!

*At Home*

Jumping out the car and running inside to mine and jadens room, I ran straight to my closet and picked out some clothes for a shower. 👇🏽

 👇🏽

With my clothes, I ran to the bathroom

With my clothes, I ran to the bathroom. Undressing and turning the water on the hottest setting, I got in and stood under to water for a minute. After that, I cleaned my hair with good smelling shampoo and conditioner. Also using my favorite body wash and shaving my legs, I got outta the shower. Brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and got dressed.

After my mini me time, I went down stair to find that Jaden and the boys didn't have blood on the anymore and they smelled better! Looking in the fridge for something to eat, my body called cereal so I grabbed the milk, a bowl, and the box of captain crunch. Putting everything need in the bowl, I shoved it into my mouth and ate it like I've never tasted anything better in my life!