€hatper 3 ⚠️

Me and Jaden got all of my clothes and other thing packed up. And then I got to thinking! I don't know who he is or what he does for a living! I don't know where he lives or where he's from! I can't go with him cause I don't know him! But he's so hot!
Me: I can't go with you!
J: why not!
I started crying because I'm so stupid! He grabbed me and hugged so tight!
Me: I can't go with you! I don't know you!
J: baby please just let me show you how I can treat you?
Me: I can't do that to my mom, dad, brother, and little sister!
J: doesn't your dad abuse you?
Me: how did you know that!
J: baby I know everything.
I push away from him!
J: Hayden stop! I'm not going to hurt you in anyway! I'm trying to get you away from your dad!
Me: what do you know about my dad that is so bad?!!
He stayed silent!
Me: Oh no answer! I thought you just this nice guy but now you've got me brainwashed to come live with you and I don't even know you!
Me: god damnit! Answer me!
J: your dad is one of my clients and I know he's a drug lord! I used to work for him! I don't anymore because now I'm a drug lord!
Me: wait what!
Me: how do you know these thing! And why and how are your a drug lord!
J: just let me explain later baby please?
Me: okay but you've got a lot of explaining to do tonight! And I fucking swear if you don't tell me what's going on I will kill you!
J: okay! Okay baby I'm sorry!
He pulled me into a hug and kissed me.
Me: it's okay but you should have just told me!
I gave him that mom look and I let go of him grabbing a box and walking out the door.