Important

Hey guys.
It's been awhile since I've updated this book and I'm sorry I disappeared and left you all hanging.

My mental health was at a really bad place when I left this book on hold.
I was going to tell you all that I was taking a break but I forgot.

I had so many requests begging for me to continue writing but I ignored them because I was too tired to write anything.

And to be honest with you, I lost interest in both writing and Criminal Minds for the longest time.

But believe it or not, I started to watch the show again and I'm falling down that hole again where I cant stop watching.

I decided to check in on some of my books including this one and I'm actually in shock of the love and support you guys gave it.

Thank you so much for reading this book even though I havent updated in years.
It means so much to me that you love this book as much as I do.

After re reading it I've decided that maybe it's time I take it off hold and start writing again.

But I'm only going to update if you guys want me to.
If not I wont bother.
Only because I dont want to write something no one will want to read.

So I guess the question I have is..
Would you want me to keep writing this book?
It's up to you guys, if you really love this book, let me know and I'll keep writing for you guys.

Thank you for all the love. Xoxo.