2: wanna see a dead body?

⚠️ mentions of rape ⚠️

Chris, Teddy and I were all sitting in the tree house playing 31. I was getting more smoke blowing in my face then good cards because Teddy thinks it's funny to blow smoke right in my face making fun of the fact that I don't smoke. I had enough of it so I take it out of his mouth and put it out in the Coca-Cola bottle near me.

You: sorry Teddy I like breathing in air that hasn't come out of your mouth.

I hear Chris laugh while Teddy rolls his eyes. We keep playing until we hear the secret knock. Chris moves the makeshift table and Gordies head pops up as he climbs fully in. We move the table back and he sits on the chair by the window while Chris deals him some cards.

Chris: hey how do you know a French man's been in you backyard?
Teddy: hey I'm French okay.

I giggle slightly not knowing if he's being serious or not.

Chris: You garbage cans empty and your dogs pregnant.

The 3 of us start laughing while Teddy's face fills with offence.

Teddy: didn't I say I was French.  
Chris: I knock
Teddy: shit
Chris: twenty nine
Teddy: twenty two
You: Thirty
Gordie: Piss up a rope

He puts his cards on the table and grabs a magazine that has more Coca-Cola spilt on it then drunken.

Teddy: Gordies out. Old Gordie just bit the bag and stepped out the door.
Chris: c'mon Teddy deal.

He deals and immediately knocks.

Chris: you for eyed pile of shit.
Teddy: a pile of shit has a thousand eyes.

I giggle along with Chris and Gordie while Teddys confused why we are laughing.

Teddy: what's so funny cmon I have thirty what do you got.
Chris: sixteen.
You: twenty one
Teddy: go ahead keep laughing. Your on your ride pal.

Theirs a knock on the door below as Chris is dealing cards.

Gordie: that's not the secret knock.
"I forget the secret knock. Let me in."
All: Vern.

Chris moves the table again as we open up the door and Vern climbs in. His face is completely red and he's very out of breath.

Vern: you guys are not gonna believe this. This is so boss. Oh man wait till you hear this wait till you hear this. You won't believe it. It's unbelievable. Let me catch my breath I ran all the way home.

The three of them start singing sorry (I ran all the way home) by the impalas. I giggle a little bit as Vern continues to try to talk about whatever was so special.

Vern: okay forget it. I don't have to tell you nothing.
Chris: hold on guy. What is it?
Vern: you won't believe this sincerely. I
All: I ran all the way home.

The keep singing and Vern leans against the wall.

Vern: screw your guys forget it.
You: what is it Vern?
Vern: can you guys camp out tonight? If you tell your folks? In my back field.
Chris: ya I think so. My dads kind of on a mean streak. He's been drinking a lot lately.
Vern: you got to sincerely. Gordie how about you?
Gordie: yeah probably.
Teddy: so what are you passing and moaning about Verno?
Chris: I knock.
Teddy: what? You ain't got no pat hand you didn't deal yourself no pat hand.
Chris: make your draw shit heap.
Vern: you guys wanna go see a dead body?

That's when everyone got interested and sat up or put what ever they were doing down.

Vern: I was under the porch digging you know.