Kalopsia - 14

Lea can’t do anything but to run together with her daughter and escape such an embarassing scene. Ugh, nakakahiya ka, Lei!

Ma, wait! Sy who is trying her best not lo laugh, pants, Wait lang, Ma. Hinihingal na po ako, eh. Huwag mo na po takasan si Tito Aga, hahabulin ka niyan kahit saan ka pa po pumunta.

Aga succeeded in catching up to the two girls and without a do, he turned Lea to face him. What the— ano ba?!

Huwag ka na tumakbo naman. Kawawa na ’yung anak mo, oh! He said and glanced at Sy’s pagoda face and shifted his eyes back to Lea. Let’s just pretend everything’s cool and nothing really happened.

Alam mo, She scoffs, Bitawan mo kaya ’yung kamay ko so that my daughter and I can leave!

I once turned my back on you and let you slipped away from my grip, He takes the steps towards her as he gives a confident smirk. I won't let that happen again.

That made Sy scream out of kilig. Paano kumalma? She—

You were saying something, miss? Lea cut her off. Sy did a peace sign and said, Sheremderem, Ma! Oh, my ghad! Sheremderem! She said, trying to cover up her almost cussing.

Let’s go, it’s getting late.

H-hey! Wait, tell you what, let’s have dinner— my treat. Then I'll give you two a ride home. He offered.

Yes, plea—

But Lea cuts her daughter off for the second time in this day. No, thank you. We can go home by ourselves and I can cook dinner naman for the both of us.

But, Ma? Sy pouts. It’s Tuesday, coding po sasakyan niyo. Aaand, I'm hungry na talaga. Please, Ma? Let's accept Tito Aga’s offer na po. She shows off her cute paawa face, hoping that'll make her Mom say yes.

Take my offer, Lei. Isa pa, ’yon din naman talaga ang rason kaya ako andito. I’d like to treat Sy as my way of saying thank you to her for being you know.. the bridge. He smiles sweetly at her,Yes, ’yon lang ang intensiyon ko. Hindi naman ako pedophile, eh. Mas gusto ko ’yung close to my age. He teased.

Fine! Oo na! She surrendered which made the two jump in bliss and in excitement. Lea then withdrew her hand from him and let out a murmur: Bwisit! She walked pass through them and didn't even bother to turn when she heard her name being called by the two.

Naks, Tito, napa-aga pag-amin mo, pero okay na ’yan, no hassle! Sy beamed.

He hums, Tama ka naman d’yan. Tara na, baka kung ano na naman isipin ng nanay mo kapag na-bored ’yon mag-antay.

Once they were settled inside the car, Aga didn't waste any time and started driving. Happy that he got to share with the same car again with her, take note that's Lea’s sitting right next to him because Sy told her: Ma, hindi naman po natin driver Si Tito, kebs niyo na po d’yan sa harap, ako nalang po dito sa likod.

May I? Lea asked pertaining to his music player.

Go on, feel free. He answered.

She scan through his playlist and stop to play a known song by one of her favorite pop group.

I've been cheated by you since I don't know when