Phi x Aiger

That child has been getting on my nerves. He is so annoying and obnoxious and the fact that... the fact that I FUCKING FELL IN LOVE WITH THE THING! Excuse my language but this is not acceptable that I now have THESE FEELINGS FOR THE CHILD.

Just what exactly has gotten into me lately? I'm not the same as usual. Something changed a part in me.
"It was when I first had ever laid eyes on HIM, OH, PHI... WHY MUST YOU FEEL THIS WAY?" I began talking to myself.

"WHY MUST YOU FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT THE SMALL FOOLISH BOY, AIGER AKABANE?" I continued.
"I MUST BE LOSING MY MIND!"

"What the hell are you rambling about this time??" My brother Hyde asked, approaching the room.
"That "Aiger" kid again?" He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"AH!" "WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE THIS PLACE ALREADY?!" I yelled at him "I CAN'T HAVE THIS ANYMORE!"

"Just get over it already, Phi!" "STOP YELLING AT ME AND YOURSELF AND TELL THE KID HOW YOU FEEL ALREADY!"

"Your right" "For once"

"WHAT? Just fucking get out of here Phi"

I left the mansion and went of into the town.
Not to brag but I have like a really big mansion and shit.

My long white hair blew in the wind as I walked into the school grounds.
"Oh, Aiger!~" I called out his name before I saw his head pop out of a red tent to the left of me behind white fences.

"Phi?! What are youuuu doing here?!" He asked in an annoying, pissed off tone.

"I am here to see you, my dearest Aiger!"

"What the actual heck?" He said in a puzzled tone with a confused expression on his face.

"Come here!" I said, gesturing him to come my way with my hand.

He climbed over the fence, still confused as to why I was here.
"What do ya want?" He asked putting his hands on his hips.

"I want you, Aiger" I told him honestly.
"W-what... w-WHAT IS THAT SUPOSED TO MEAN?!" He yelled at me in question.

I picked him up off of his feet and carried him off out of the premises amd down the street as he kicked the air and moved around, trying to get out of my grasp "Put. ME. DOWN"

"No, I mustn't, Aiger" "I am taking you back to my place" I told him as I kept him still from breaking away.

"Whyyyy???" He asked after he stopped trying to escape me.

"I want to pursue my love for you, Aiger Akabane" I told him.

"WHA- LOVE? FOR ME? Wait, you like me?" Aiger asked, startled from my words.

"Yes! How else would I expose my feelings for you, Aiger?"

"Any other way than this..." He said in a miserable tone followed by a deep exhale.

"Don't be like that, you should be happy to be loved by someone as great as me, Phi Kuromi" I bragged while waving my hair around as the wind blew into me.

"Well... maybe" "You are actually kinda hot" Aiger mumbled under his breath.

"What was that? I'm hot, did you say?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

Aiger giggled and I walked while carrying him as the sun went down.
Finally what I thought at first was just an annoying child that I liked, he was going to be mine after so long of this tense and he wasn't so annoying with me at all.

We got back to my place and kissed for the first time as Hyde laughed in the other room, surprised that it worked out.