Aiger x Delta

Today I went and visited the Victories again with Valt.
These last few times I've been here, my eyes caught a hot, aqua haired boy with crimson eyes.

He was so quiet and he just looked liked he wanted to get away and go somewhere where these people weren't, but I was.
I just want to be alone with him.
I want Delta all for myself and he is going to be mine.

I approached him and asked if we could go outside to talk and he agreed and followed me out there.

"So , what is it, Aiger?" He asked while looking me in the eyes.
I loved the way he would look at me, it always brings shivers down my spine but the good kind.

"I just- I wanted to tell you how I've been feelings lately... about you..."

"Me? What is it?" He asked me while still making direct eye contact.

"I like you" I said with almost a smile perking up on the side of my face.

"I- like you too, Aiger" He blushed slightly and then tried to look serious again while looking away from me.

The slight smile on my face became a smirk followed by a short laugh.
"Your so attractive, Delta" I told him, while looking into the distant as he looked at me flustered.

"Come on, how about we go somewhere else?" I said grabbing his hand and holding it.

We went back to my tent back at the Academy.
I was above him, pinning him down as I kissed him for awhile.
I pulled away and he pulled my face back into his and put our lips together again and wouldn't stop.
Our faces were soon dripping in saliva from the sloppiness.

We both took short, heavy breaths in between every kiss that lasted for about 5 seconds each time.

I pulled away and looked into his red eyes as I hovered over him.
I then brought my hand up and held my hand gently on the side of his face.
"I love you" I said before placing a kiss on the side of his neck.