Free x Shu

I've been in the Raging Bulls team for a few weeks now and Shu and I shared a room. I can't help but look at him all the time. He was so amazing and beautiful. I knew that I wanted him but he didn't know that but I sometimes hinted it. Every night I hide under the blanket and look through a small opening and watched him undress.

Tonight I hid under my blanket again and watched through the opening of it and I thought I could be unnoticed.
"F-Free?!" He said as his eyes widened in shock when he saw me watching from under my blanket.

"Do you do this all the time?!" He said looking flustered. I smirked and pulled the blanket up off of me and sat up then I tilted my head and said "Maybe" with a small smile on my face. He looked at me and blushed. "So, you like what you see?" He asked while looking to his side. "Yeah" I said going back to a neutral face.
He stopped and came over and approached me then climbed up on top of me. He started undressing me, making my face go a shade of pink.

I placed my arm around his waist and pulled him into me and placed my lips onto his. We kissed vigorously. I didn't expect my night to go like this but this is even better. We were now merely inches apart. I grabbed his waist with both of my hands and moved him so I was on top of him pulling away and then putting my lips on his again.

"I wanted you so bad" He said while pulling away. "I wanted you more" I said with a smirk forming on my face then bringing my face down to his and kissed him nonstop. We did this awhile more until we had later on fell asleep next to each other while in my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Request something stupid and I'll do it next time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~