ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙. 𝔾𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕕

You sat alone in a cafe waiting for Gojo. He was late; it was nothing new, but you'd think he'd be early this time.

"L/n!" He called. You looked up to see your rival staring back at you with a stupid grin. "Good to see you and your pretty little face"

"If I weren't here on business, I'd kill you." You glared at him. You weren't happy that the sorcerer executives forced you to be here with someone who didn't care about anything or anyone....so you thought.

"Where is it"

"Tokyo." He nodded, and you showed him the report. It was nothing big but the higher ups partnered you together. He was annoying and too playful, you didn't like that.

"Great! Let's go!" He grabbed her arm and dragged her out the cafe. He held your wrist until you arrived at the station so they could make your way to Tokyo.

You pulled your arm out of his grasp and glared at him. "You've could've led the way like a normal human being." You huffed. "You didn't have to guide me like I'm some lost animal."

He just gave you that stupid grin and led you to a seat on the bullet train. The moment you both stepped out of the station you could feel the cursed energy. "Nothing big you said."

"That's what the sorcerer executives said.." and they wondered why you and gojo hated them the way you did. "Guess they decided to lie to us."

He just hummed and continued walking to where the energy felt the strongest "let's get this over with." He nodded, and you both did what you had to do. It took awhile and some scratches and bruises, but in the end, it worked out...until it didn't.

"L/n look out!" He dove to get you out of the way but you felt a blunt force hit the back of your head. You felt blood drip down the side of your face; the room spun until it felt like you were flying, but you soon began to fall and you fell hard "l/n!" He couldn't get to you yet, he had to deal with this cursed spirit.

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

You woke back up in your home, no one knew where you lived so how could you possibly be home? You turn to the side and see gojo staring back at you-sort of; you assumed he was staring back at you since you couldn't see his eyes.

"You okay?" His smile was infuriating, it reminded you of when you two were just students. Both just as powerful, and yet he was always better.

You turned around and faced your wall. You sighed, still wanting answers, and finally caved. "I'm fine, how do you know where I live?"

"I occasionally follow you home," you immediately turned around to face him. "Kidding." He chuckled.

"Knowing that I can't escape you feels like one big curse," you sighed out.

"You know, your always so tense," he began, taking off his blindfold. "It's like you have a wall around you. You're always on guard, but....it's only around me."

"Shut up" you didn't want to get into that conversation, it was too long and just full of disappointment. You turned back around so you wouldn't have to see his pretty- his annoyingly blue eyes. He moved in closer to you, pulling your hair out of your face, "do you want something?"

"You." He said nothing After that, all that was left was a choice. Figure out what the hell he's talking about or pretend not to feel well and escape the annoying man.

It's like your body was saving you at the moment because you ran to the bathroom and threw up. "L/n?" He shot up and ran to your side. "You okay?" He held you hair up so it wouldn't get in the way. "Do you want to go-scratch that,  we're going to a hospital." He put his blindfold back on and you made your way to the hospital.

He held your hand so if anything happened you could just tug his arm a bit. He'd check your bandages now and then (even though you didn't want him to be here with you) just to make sure you weren't bleeding.

"Tell me something, l/n," he looked down at you. "Will you avoid me after this?"

"Yes" you admitted. "I'll try but knowing you, you'll back me up against a wall and force me to pay attention to you" he chuckled, knowing that's something he would do.

You both walked into the hospital and gojo headed straight to the front desk while you took a seat. Everyone there looked at you, but what was weird about it is that they were in no better shape then you. You ignored them and put your attention to gojo who motioned for you to go to him.

"Birthday?" The lady at the front desk asked. She was apathetic. It looked like if she sat their any longer she'd collapse of boredom.

"Feburary seventeenth, nineteen nine-eight" the quicker you give her your information, the quicker you give her your information, the quicker you get to sit back down.

"This your boyfriend?" The moment she looked at him her expression changed.

"Ye-ow!" You smacked his hand.

"No."

"So, he's just a friend?"

"Look.."

"Yua." Gojo told you

"Look yua, if you want to date him go ahead but hurry so I can sit down before I faint!" Yua rolled her eyes and went back to typing on her computer. "My name is L/n Y/n and I'm twenty-eight, can I sit now?" She nodded but before you could go she put a wristband on your wrist

"Bitch" she muttered. If you weren't suffering and in a hospital, you'd fight her, but for today, you ignored her.

"I think she likes me," he chuckled. "Might get her number later." He only said that to upset you but when he realized you didn't even react, he got frustrated. He shot up and went back over to get her number. Maybe you thought he was kidding, but in reality, you didn't care. "Got her number." He waved a piece of paper in front of you, which caused you to look up.

"Nice, go ask her out." You looked back down at your shoes and went back to your world. He sighed and slumped down next to you, wondering when you'd realize he doesn't want to be your rival but your boyfriend.