ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛. 𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠

You finally go to work today, and you couldn't be happier. You missed your students and coworkers (all except for gojo) so being back felt like Christmas had come early.

"Hey l/n," yuji greeted. "You feeling any better?"

You were going to ask how he knew, but remembered he's one of gojo's students. "Yea!" You smiled and went in search of gojo who had a class to teach with you.

"Kugisaki!" You called, running towards the young girl. "Have you seen gojo?"

The young girl shook her head, "did you enjoy your date?" It seemed as if she realized she shouldn't have said anything because she tried to run.

"Tell me what you know and I'll tell gojo and fushiguro to take you shopping," you weren't actually going to do that but she couldn't know that.

"Itadori and gojo spied on you!" She blurted out. "Awe man, yuji is going to kill me."

You let go of her and saw gojo turning the corner. "Satoru gojo!  you are a dead man!" You ran as fast as you could until you caught up to him. "Are you serious, spying on me like I wouldn't find out?"

"I wasn't spying!" He defended himself.

You punched him in the arm, "stop lying! Kugisaki told me everything. By the way, just for lying to me, take Kugisaki shopping."

"I don't have to do anything." He stepped closer to you. It was kind of scary how calm he was.

"I'll drag you out myself," you looked up at him. "If your dead, well..."

He pushed you against a wall, arm resting against it so you wouldn't be able to move. "Don't threaten me, l/n," he smirked.

You escaped him and nervously laughed. "So....did you go visit yua?"

At first he was confused but then realized this Was the perfect opportunity to make you jealous. "Her? Yeah, we had fun last night," he chuckled, waiting to see your reaction.

All you could do was laugh at the man. "You had sex with yua? Your body shook from laughter. "Is it that easy to sleep with you?"

"Hey! But if you must know, she said I was amazing." You didn't understand why you needed that last piece of information, but you couldn't stop laughing.

"That was fun, now let's go we have a class to teach." She grabbed his wrist and went to the courtyard. When they arrived they saw yuji and Kugisaki yelling at each other.

When you heard yuji call her a snitch, you realized what they were arguing about. "This is your fault." Gojo told you.

"Who spied on who?" Gojo stood silent. It was pretty stupid of him to spy on you But in his defense you make him do stupid things. Being around makes him feel like an idiot, he can't think straight because every thought consists of you.

(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Classes were finally over, and you can finally head home. Unfortunately that meant Gojo would come too. "I don't understand why you can never go straight to your home, do you think we live together?"

"Well, I used to sleep here, I eat here, I've showered here, sounds like a home to me."

"Well now you have yua, she has a home, go there!" You huffed.

"Can you shut up about yua?" He yelled. "Don't you realize all of that was because I want you? I spied on you yes but, the moment I saw you and him together I couldn't anymore. I didn't want to be sleeping with yua I wanted it to be with you!"

You stood silent. Funny enough, things were different back when you two were third years. Before, you were the one who got jealous watching him with other girls but now; you didn't know. On one hand, you care for satoru, but on the other hand, this is what I wanted since you were sixteen...maybe seventeen."

You couldn't help but laugh. "Seventeen year old me would've jumped the roof for joy that you were giving me attention," you sat on your bed. "You know what, sure, let's do it, but there has to be rules!"

"Really?" He's shocked you would even agree.

"No feelings, we're just hooking up and that's it. If there's feelings involved, everything will go south, and it's just too messy." You thought for a minute. "You can do whatever you want with yua, but if your here, your here. If you wanna leave just go home."

"But you can run to satou?"

"No, once we're done I'll just stay here or if I have something to do I'll do it. We just can't run to the next person, it's weird." You made a deal, but to be extra careful you made him sign a contract."

"I, satoru Gojo," he imitated your voice.

"Your not funny." He chuckled and signed the piece of paper. "I'll make you a copy." He watched you as you walked away so you can store the paper somewhere safe.

If he were being honest, it upset him he couldn't have you all to himself. If you told him to end things with yua he would do in an instant, so why can't you do the same?

"Call me tomorrow or something, see how I'm feeling." You told him

"You know l/n, your pretty dominant," he smirked. "You think you'll do the same tomorrow?" You threw a plastic bottle at him.

"Crazy how I'm regretting something that hasn't even started," you joked. "But seriously, get out I'm about to watch a movie."

"Come on let me watch it with you," he begged, putting his hands together. You sighed, knowing he'll just bug you the entire time.

You inserted the dvd and sat next to him on your couch. Twenty minutes pass and you rested your head on gojo's shoulder. He wrapped around you and he felt warm. For once, you weren't annoyed being around him. For once, you didn't see him as a rival, but as a friend.

He was in an uncomfortable position, but he didn't want to move. He saw you were almost asleep and didn't want to disrupt you. He waited until you were fully asleep so he could pick you up so he could pick you up and carry you to your room. "Can satou carry you to your room and watch this boring ass movie with you? He doesn't love you the way I have since we were kids." He muttered, walking through the narrow hallway that led to your room. " I want to be the one that brings you flowers, not him." He placed you down and tucked you in. He left, angry at himself for not clarifying that he wanted to be with you, not just sleep with you. "Next time, I'll make you realize that I want to be with you."