ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞. 𝕀 <𝟛 𝕪𝕠𝕦 |song included :)|

"𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖r" your sister had just come home from her travels and was already bothering you. "You work together. He sort of lives here, and he's persistent.

"Go to sleep," you grumbled. You didn't want to hear her bullshit this late at night, you'd much rather be asleep and off Into dreamland, dancing with flowers or some shit like that.

She said little after but she knew how deeply he cared for you. The first she realized was when the two of you first Met. He had accidentally knocked you over once his eyes met yours, he was at loss for words. She could've sworn that gojo was speaking another language, and that's when she realized no one would love her sister the way gojo did.

"MAI!" You shouted, knowing she was probably thinking about a way to get y'all two back together. "It's not going to work. Please, go back to sleep."

Mai didn't want you to slowly become their mother. Burdening because of pride and selfishness, their father walked out the door. "How can you be so stupid? You cursed mother for years because she was blind, yet your just like her. The same love for your work that ruined everything else around you."

"I never ruined anything!" You shot up. "I told him from the start that we're nothing."

"He loves you!" She cried. "He loves you so much, but your so incredibly stubborn."

The two of you sat in awkward silence. There was nothing left to say, you were right and she was wrong. You did nothing wrong, so why does it feel like the world is on her stomach? He couldn't follow through and he knew what you'd say so why did he do it? Did he want to see what rejection feels like? Maybe he believed he could "have any women he wants" and thought you'd run into his arms.

You decided it was the best to go to sleep, but maybe that wasn't the best decision because as soon as you fell asleep, you had a dream about him.

"My pretty little princess," he placed his hand on your chin and forced you to look up at him. "Why'd you break my heart? I could've given you the moon and all the stars."

"I-I didn't do anything," you looked away.

"Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true," he got down on one knee. "I love you, l/n" he pulled out a bow and arrow he reminded you of Cupid.

"Satoru..what are you doing?" You backed away from him.

"If I can't have you then no one can."  You fell to the ground. Your white lace dress stained red and your pretty pink nails turned blood red. "I love you."

☽☾
"Stop!" You shouted. Tears formed and your vision became blurry. The sun looked like one big blob.

"Y/n?" Your sister turned her attention towards you. She got up from the mat on the ground and dashed to your side. "What's wrong?" She wrapped her arms around you. "Does your head hurt?" Ever since the incident your head has been killing you.

"I really can't escape him," you whispered. "I can't go back. Satou deserves all my attention not satoru."

"How did you find someone with the same name?" It suprised Mai you haven't accidentally called him the wrong name yet.

"Fuck you, I'm leaving." You got up and went into the bathroom connected to your room.

"Where are you going!" You washed the soap off your face.

"Away from you. I forgot how annoying you are." Mai rolled her eyes and crawled into your bed. she drifted off to sleep and you left. "Why do you always have to be right?"

Those three words stuck to you like glue. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞. Such a stupid phrase and yet it can't leave your mind. "Well I don't love you, satoru gojo. Now, leave me alone!" You got some stares, but no one questioned it. They assumed you were crazy and minded their business.