Obsessed

His name is Mateo, his skin is tanned because he's latina, his hair is dirty blonde and is parted in the middle, he's tall and buff, he has tattoos on his arms and his eyes are dark blue, like the ocean.

Mateo's Pov: I was sitting at my desk in my usual spot talking to my best mates Lorenzo, Romeo,Marcelo and Alessandro and that when I saw her.
All of a sudden obsessive thoughts came rushing in over a girl i'd never even spoken to, I knew I had to make her mine, she's fresh meat all the boys would want her but i've been with all the girls this is a new challenge for me! Romeo came and sat next to me and whispered in my ear "fresh meat huh, wonder if you'll get this one because i've got my eye on her" I smirked and whispered back "as if she'll even want you, all the girls go for me" he walked away laughing but I know he knew I was right about what i'd said. The mysterious girl came into the classroom and sat at the desk next to mine, her face and body was literally perfect and it made me crave her even though we hadn't spoken yet. I was just about to introduce myself before I was rudely interrupted my Lorenzo who had introduced himself first, what a dickhead he knew I was about to say hello. Her perfume smelt like roses and it gave off a seductive  manner which made me want to pounce onto her (in a sexual way obviously)! Why the fuck am I having all the thoughts, I don't even know her name yet. I looked at her but she didn't glance once at me which pissed me off so much because it felt like she knew what she was doing. Time went past and the lesson had ended, I saw her walk off with my twin sister Verónica and poof she was gone. "Fuck sake, i'll make her mine trust me on that Lorenzo"
he smirked and walked the opposite direction to me. What if I actually couldn't make her mine, are all these guys right?

So this part is just introducing Mateo's character to you guys, if you carry on reading you will find out what his true colours are really like and if he can succeed this new challenge of his. :)