Chapter 3

I look around trying to find any weeds or coral to hide in. There, on the sea floor, some seaweed that I can hide in. I just have to swim fast enough to make it. I start swimming toward the weeds but the swordfish sees me right when I take off. It's a race against death, now I may be fast but you should have seen the swordfish swim. I got to the weeds right when the swordfish got to me. Jut made it but what am I supposed to do now I'm trapped in the seaweed by the swordfish swimming around all sides. 'I will just have to wait it out it will get tired and hungry enough to Go for something else.' I was waiting for what seemed like hours and he was still swimming out there. I started to eat the seaweed at my fins when I felt I button at the tip of my mouth near the top. 'Hmm I wonder what that is' I put my tongue on the metal peace and found out that it was a button I pushed on the button and the next thing I new the seaweed shelter that was around me was burnt to across and floating around in the water. 'Uh oh' I said. I looked over at the swordfish to see that he had a hungry look in its eyes. It started to swim over to me so I put my tongue on the button again and blew FIRE threw the water. The swordfish have one look at me and swam away faster than when it was chasing me into the weeds. 'Well' I said 'time to go find family.'
75 reads for next chapter

Vote
Comment
Share
🐠🐠🐠
Keep calm and swim on