Chapter 5

"Where have you been?" He asked. "You have a job to fill, or have you forgot your your my son?" No I didn't forget I say trying to get him to calm down. Well why you were away, kumbo knows where, that great white shark has come back and the people of our city have started calling it, eubel, which means evil. Now if you will so kindly come with me we have some things to talk about." My dad said. I followed him to the main room in the castle Now if you haven't figured out by now my dad is the king of our herd witch is called the star herd. We get to the room and my dad turns around and looks at me with a weary glint in his eyes. " ok son a am going to had over the rains of leadership to you just until we get eubel out of here to see if you can take over as king when there is a problem or if you will cave in." He said. Then he left the room so I could have some time alone to think Ok so I have to find out how to get ride of eubel. (A little while later outside of the castle walls). Ok to to get rid of eubel. I swam out into the sea to find eubel who is usually swimming around the outside of the kingdom. I found him on the east side of the kingdom and I came up to him and stared him strait in the eyes and only felt a little ping of fear.