Case solved?

"Damn you!"

   "You're welcome," I grinned. "GeorgeWood, you can take him away, or whatever policemen do."

   "Yes, right away," GeorgeWood stood nailed to the spot. 

   "Go on, GeorgeWood! You've watched enough action films that couldn't've been that amazing!"

   "Sorry," his soul returned to the body and took the man in black away. 

   "As for you," I turned, but the boy had gone.

   "Oh for - " I saw the kid in the Garden, climbing over the fence. "Righte-o!" I smashed through the glass and bolted for the child. I raised my gun and fired a few blanks. "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER!" 

bang bang

   "Jasper, what the hell are you doing?" GeorgeWood had arrived, and stared at me chasing Cleo. "He hasn't done anything wrong, has he?"

bang bang

   "Oh, he was only paid to kill people! Remember, he had watched violent films! Even the smallest of brain could've worked that out! I don't know how children's mind work, but since he had watched some of those films, he was - "

bang bang

   "Caroline, get the cars and chase after the boy!" GeorgeWood cried. 

   "Yes, officer!"

[back at home]

   "What a tough run. Well, it's nice to have a nice run, eh,  Jane? Jane?"

                                                                                          -the end-