Chapter 17

_These last chapters are in 3rd POV for my own sake_

Dream's POV

{Week 1}

   Dream paced around George's room. George had gone out with everyone else for essentials while Dream wanted to stay home. In all honesty, it gave him more time to think. The deadline was now 4 weeks away, yes, but Dream was an over thinker.

   For the hours that George and the crew were gone, Dream spent roaming the house as he thought of every possible thing that could happen. It only made him worry more. No plush had ever dated a human before.

   Was it bad? Are there consequences for such things? Does the human die? Does the human turn into a plush? Does the plush turn human? Or does nothing happen? Would everything stay normal? Or does it change?

   More questions surged his head. He knows that if two plushes got together, their powers would fuse and they'd be more powerful than they already were. If two humans date, then nothing happens. They're just together.

   Would George gain 50% of his power? How would that work?

   All these questions overwhelmed the poor plush.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

{Week 2}

   "Is all this really necessary? It's just the beach." Dream said, confused. What he was looking at was decorations. The one's for parties and stuff. "It's for when he says yes." Tubbo said. Dream sighed. He couldn't believe that he's letting Tubbo, Tommy, and Technoblade help him prepare.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

{Week 3}

   "Hey George, I really like you. Be my boyfriend?... No, that won't work.." Dream muttered to himself. He was practicing how he was going to ask George in the mirror. He'd been doing so for the past few hours.

   "Dream! Come join us for movie night!" He heard George yell. "Coming!" He rushed out the bathroom.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

{Week 4}

   "Just go ask him!" Techno said. He's been trying to get Dream to ask George to the beach. "I-I think I could wait one more week." Dream said. "So can we, but you have to ask him now! He's in a really good mood and I think he would say yes!" Tubbo said. "F-Fine..."

   Dream walked up to George, who was cleaning the kitchen. "Hey George!" "Hi Dream." "Can we go to the beach next week? Wednesday?" George thought for a moment,  "Sure, I see no problem with it."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

390 words, yeahp.
-XxPotatoWolfxX ❤🧡💛💚💙💜