Oni Blood

Lloyd's POV :

Another day, another boredom. Ever since the battle with the S.O.G, everyone had been really bored, except for Nya and Jay because they got each other, but the rest of us were bored. Cole asked Kai why he never visited Skylor and his answer was always the same. 

"She's too busy in the Noodle House,so I can't just go there and talk to her.It's like I have to eat there if I want to talk to her,because then I won't feel awkward and reasonless on why I waited there just for her."

Yeah, he always answered with that. But also, I had been feeling weird, I hadn't been myself lately, I nearly hurt my friends ever since we defeated the S.O.G. I had to share a room with my mother and uncle because of my condition. I mean, it wasn't a bad thing, I got to re-live my childhood, starting by sharing a room with 2 members of my family, even though...one member who I wished were with me went missing. I was suppose to train, but Master Wu insisted that I rest due to my condition. I was so happy and just rest lazily on my bed while playing some games on my phone!! HURRAY!!

Just kidding, that wasn't what I felt, instead, it was the opposite. I was extremely bored. But my mom got a way for me to not get bored. It was to help her with her re-search. I did enjoy it, I got to learn about ancient artifacts and places like islands, kingdoms, and some other places I had never knew about. But while I was helping her with her re-search, I kept on feeling weak and I nearly fell off my bed everytime. Just my luck right there!

Cole's POV :

We had been training for 5 hours, lucky Lloyd didn't need to do any of the training. But maybe he wasn't as lucky as I thought, his condition was really....worrying. He hadn't been himself lately. So he got some days off. I mean, he really needed it, he had been feeling weak, the way I saw it. All of us wished the best for him.

"COLE!!" Master Wu called loudly which made me get a jumpscare.

"Aah!Oh,sorry,Master Wu.I was just....I 'm worried about Lloyd." I said.

"I know,so do I.He's my nephew,but have faith he'll be ok." Master Wu replied and I nodded.

We continued training and after 2 hours, we finally finished training and we went straight to our rooms. Gosh, that was an exhausting and forever-taking training.

"GUYS,I NEED SOME HELP HERE!!" Misako screamed from the other side of the room and we all ran to her room.

"L-Lloyd?!" Kai asked as all of us were shocked to see what Lloyd was trying to do.

"What happened to you?!" Nya asked.

Without hesitation, Lloyd attacked us. His face was half black and he had...CLAWS?! We all dodged his attack and tried our best not to hurt him.

"Misako,you have to chain him up!!" Master Wu told Misako.

"What?!I can't do that,not to my own son!!" Misako refused.

"You have to!It's the only way to make sure he doesn't attack more!!" Master Wu shouted and threw the chains to Misako.

Misako's POV :

Wu threw the chains to me and I caught it. I never enjoy chaining my own son, but it seemed that I had no other choice. So I threw the chains at him and quickly chained him up. He started growling at me and nearly scratched me, luckily, I dodged while chaining him up.

"I'm sorry,son.But I have no other choice,this is for your own good." I whispered to his ears with tears forming in my eyes.

"LET ME GO!!!!" Lloyd demanded.